Delegate to : Tenzent.eth or 0xa521E425f37aCC731651565B41Ce3E5022274F4F
Instructions for Delegation : Guidelines for Vote Delegation on Snapshot (BIP12 Addendum #2) - #3
I’m going to try keep this nice and concise. I’m announcing myself up for delegation should anyone wish to vote in line with my general philosophy constricted by a few rules. Below I’ve written down my general philosophy for different types of proposals, should you agree with my thinking feel free to delegate me your votes.
- When it comes to Whitelisting the general rule of thumb is to vote FOR unless there is an attached Co-Investment in which case I will default to the automaton’s decision. The only reason for a NO Vote will be that the protocol poses a security risk or the proposal itself is lackluster and deprived of effort.
- Co-Investments increases without a WL attached will be looked at from a Liquidity to Volume Perspective unless there are extrenous circumstances like cross project collaborations. A liquidity to volume ratio higher than 6:1 Will be a Yes.
- Additionally as a general rule of thumb I will vote to beat the competition’s liquidity depth on pairs that have a decent/sufficient amount of trading volume. We should try to have the deepest pools on every pair, that is how we beat the competition.
- Exception : For Projects that have no large sized DEX pools but are in the top 100 Large co-investments will be looked at differently as there is opportunity for this volume to increase as people move away from centralized exchanges.
- New Projects looking to Make Bancor their Liquidity Home will also be given special treatment.
- I will only Vote on LM When the pool has clearly deemed itself worthy. That is to say the pool should already be seeing a large amount of volume as-well as active engagement from their teams/community.
- The LM Should not award a substantial amount more in terms of APY than the pair’s native returns. That is to say We should not have 50-60% LM APYs on pairs that generate single digit returns in fees.
- Exception : Pools that are excluded from this logic are our large caps ETH, WBTC, LINK and Stables until the launch of Shadow Pools.
BIPs And Protocol Changes
- Will Vote in Line with the Team/Automaton unless there are extraneous circumstances in which case reasoning will be given prior to voting to give time for undelegation should anyone wish to vote differently.