Tenzent.eth - Delegation

Voting Week Of June 14, 2021

Whitelist NOIA (Syntropy) 150k co-investment FOR - Co-Invest is conservative for Market Cap and Volume Levels. Syntropy is a top tier protocol. NOIA is very interested in bancor as with a lot of LINK ecosystem friends, we have also seen some large NOIA investors speak about wanting to stake in bancor during the first proposal that unfortunately failed. Syntropy has also included a lottery incentive which is always great to see.
Whitelist Chiliz (CHZ) 20k co-investment FOR - CHZ has been deemed safe and is a top ranking coin, great addition. Also it seems as though we have some fellow banclords in the Chilliz team. the admiration is mutual !
Whitelist Rentible (RNB) 100k co-investment FOR - RNB Team introduced the proposal and have shown an interest in making bancor it’s home. Team also received and accepted my suggestion and lowered the co-investment to an acceptable level.
Whitelist Holo (HOT) 800k co-investment FOR - HOT Team introduced the proposal and have shown a good deal of interest. Although it does not have great stats in terms of volume this is only true for DEXs, perhaps a co-investment of this magnitude could help us steal some of the market from CEXs as they become less able to compete. Was debatable but overall decided to default to voting automaton’s decision.
Increase Co investment for LRC to 300,000 BNT FOR - Co-Investment should help make us get more volume from aggregator swell as beat the current liquidity depth in uniswap. co-author of proposal (I helped, no big deal) was open to an adjusting the co-investment to an acceptable level.
Increase co investment on NMR to 500,000 BNT AGAINST - We are Already larger in size than the uni Pool and the pair does not garner enough volume to justify such a large increase. In the future for pairs where we already dominate proposers should consider to do this incrementally so that we don’t end up adding large amounts of idle BNT.
Increase fee on GNO pool to .5% FOR - Experimental Change on a small volume pool, great for research purposes and will hopefully have a positive impact for the GNO-BNT Pair.

I’ve also added an Index to my main post so everything is easier to find in the future.

1 Like