Retired: Christopher.conforti.eth

Proposal to Increase Co investment for LRC to 300,000 BNT

I will vote FOR this proposal in its current state. Initially this proposal asked for 800k, and I didn’t support that; the author has since reduced the co-investment ask to 300k, and I think that is much more reasonable, so I support it.

Holo (HOT) - BancorDAO Whitelist Proposal

I will vote FOR this proposal. Entertainment is a massive industry that Holo seeks to capture. I feel that there is a bit of vagueness as to how exactly the project proposes to accomplish that, but there isn’t anything that stands out to me as bad and therefore I’m happy to let them do what they do.

Rentible (RNB) - BancorDAO Whitelist Proposal

I will vote FOR this proposal. I know from first-hand experience just how lucrative a market real estate is; we would be foolish not to connect ourselves to it so closely.

Proposal to Increase co investment on NMR to 750,000 BNT

I will vote FOR this proposal, as stated in this thread.

Proposal to Increase fee on GNO pool to .5%

I will vote AGAINST this proposal in favor of the standardized fee.

Proposal to Whitelist NOIA (Syntropy). 150k co-investment and voter incentive (2nd attempt)

I will vote FOR this proposal. Syntropy represents exactly the kind of project that I think will really carry DeFi into everyday mainstream use; giving the legacy Internet a portal into the new one. Becoming the liquidity hub on Ethereum for this project would be a smart move, I think.

3 Likes