Syntropy Whitelist Proposal (2nd attempt)
To be posted on Snapshot June 14th 2021
Connecting the Internet into One. Secure and optimized for all.
- Proposal to whitelist NOIA (overwhelmingly positive votes during the 1st attempt but missed quorum)
- Proposed co-investment is 150,000 BNT
- We are focused on long term fundamentals and business development so there is no reason to doubt the legitimacy of the Syntropy project.
- The benefit to the BNT ecosystem is clear as Syntropy will bring significant trading volume (see section “How White Listing Helps The Bancor Protocol”)
- Voter incentive! A bag of Syntropy Swag for one lucky winner.
NOIA token address: 0xa8c8CfB141A3bB59FEA1E2ea6B79b5ECBCD7b6ca
Project Website: https://www.syntropynet.com/
Programmable Networking: https://www.syntropystack.com/
Syntropy transforms the public internet into a secure and user-centric internet through a unifying layer where encryption and optimized performance are built-in and automatically enabled for anything and everything connected to it. Our technology unlocks greater scalability potential for future technologies and applications. By providing a unifying layer of security and performance across the public internet, a diverse ecosystem of applications can be established on top. Any developer can build on this unifying layer, with compatibility across millions of devices and services, including cloud, on-premise, and edge infrastructure. Syntropy was started and supported by a large, mission-driven community seeking to secure and optimize the Internet for everyone. The core technology is developed and managed by world-class network architects and software engineers, guided by a professional executive team, and supported by more than a dozen close partners, advisors, and activist investors. Syntropy blog features several case studies: Gaming, Blockchain, IoT, and Devops, among various real life examples such as Ethereum, Elrond, Polkadot, Minecraft, and others.
Syntropy Onepager: Syntropy Net
Syntropy is powered by open-source software that enables a decentralized bandwidth sharing economy. The native token represents a standard unit of utility in this economy. The value of a token depends on the network’s bandwidth capacity and its utilization. Routers earn tokens by sharing their bandwidth with customers (i.e. users of the network). The token will be used to create connections between devices or servers, those endpoints will also need tokens to interact with the blockchain. So the more connections and endpoints will be created, more transactions will be on our blockchain and tokens used. Secondly, tokens will be used in staking to provide security for our validators Third, tokens will be used as an exchange of value to pay relay nodes for the optimised traffic they provide. Finally we have a long vision to connect different decentralised infrastructure services together through our decentralised web services platform and the token will be the engine running all blockchain related activities.
Syntropy Tokenomics: Syntropy Net
Syntropy Staking: Syntropy Net
- NOIA’s price at the time of writing is $0.21
- All-time high: $0.8858 (21th April 2021)
- All-time low: $0.002947 (16th March, 2020)
- 368,119,987 NOIA tokens in circulation
- 1,000,000,000 maximum supply.
- The current market capitalization is $87,831,216
- The NOIA token is available on Kucoin, Uniswap, and Nash exchanges.
- The 24-hour volumes among those exchanges range from $1,192,273 to $10,770,532.
Top DEX pool is NOIA / ETH on Uniswap with a $1.92m liquidity. A co-investment of 150k BNT creates a pool with 65% of Uniswap’s liquidity from the get go. Syntropy will run a liquidity mining programme to support the Bancor pool thereby attracting existing LPs and increasing their potential APY. We are certain that NOIA / BNT can become the largest DEX pool.
Acquiring users and building a community also relies on some more traditional means and methods. At this point, we are confident about the target user we need to reach, which helps us narrow down on our marketing efforts and makes us more efficient in promoting Bancor pool. Some of our marketing activities include:
- PR. We’ve partnered with some leading PR agencies that have experience working with developer and crypto audiences who can definitely help us with promoting Bancor pool as well.
- Pay-per-click campaigns. Our research has shown that developer and crypto audiences congregate on Twitter and Reddit, and we will be focusing on these networks for our initial PPC campaigns to promote Bancor listing as well. This will provide us with a constant drip of new users and increase brand awareness.
- Content marketing. It is central to our marketing and community building efforts. We will share news about Bancor pool on every social media platform (for example Twitter has 30k members). We are sure that our content will resonate with our audiences.
Syntropy is active on Telegram, Twitter, and Discord (Technical Support). The Syntropy team started using Crowdcast for live video AMAs - watch the most recent event here. Github is being updated by our technical team as well. Syntropy Co-Founders CEO Domas Poviliauskas, CTO Jonas Simanavicius, and Williams B. Norton, multi-billion dollar digital infrastructure company Equinix Co-Founder and Chief Technology Liaison of Syntropy, are the main project’s spokespeople.
- Mailing: Suite 7, Hadfield House, Library St, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
- Email: email@example.com
Making the internet better is not easy. Needing to replace the entire system adds even more difficulty. That’s why we were adamant from the start that Syntropy be compatible with the world’s current infrastructure. Syntropy Stack pushes this grand vision into reality by allowing developers to build directly on Syntropy. Applications and tools can be easily deployed on top of our unifying layer, eventually supporting all internet-connected devices and data communication protocols. Down below you can see the amount of Syntropy Stack agent downloads during the last two months.
We are extensively focusing our resources on business development and global adoption. Former executives Joe Weinman, Shawn Hakl and Roman Pacewicz from tech giants such as AT&T, Microsoft, HP joined Syntropy Advisory Board to scale global adoption earlier this year. Crypto legend Meltem Demirors also joined the Syntropy Advisory Board to bring mass awareness and adoption of the next-gen internet. In addition to our tech, we’re dedicating $1 million in capital over five years to support and catalyze the new Alliance for an Open Internet. Furthermore, we introduced Syntropy Builders: a developer-focused initiative to build out the Syntropy ecosystem. We will be investing heavily to scale this program over time, kickstarting it with a $1 million incentive pool. The ultimate goal is to form a completely decentralized hub where developers work directly for the protocol, building new technology based on community demand. Lastly, Microsoft, Oracle and IBM selected us for their accelerator programs, being yet another important catalyst for bringing Syntropy Stack to the market.
The NOIA token supply is fixed at 1,000,000,000, of which 368,119,987 are in current circulation. The contracts and addresses with the highest concentration of NOIA tokens are predominantly the token vesting contracts. More info here: Token release schedule and 2021 release update.
NOIA has been audited prior to the token generation event:
NOIA token is listed on various exchanges, such as Kucoin, Nash.io, all of which have high standards and checking of smart contracts that involve the token.