In a market of fierce competition, which will grow even stronger, the need to coordinate professional marketing efforts, globally, is clear. Being a LP is nothing short of running a business. A business needs marketing.
Roughly $150k was the 24hr fee volume on March 1st 6pm UTC. This would equate to $3k per day / $90 k per month / $1 million a year right now.
For this budget
- a team of marketing specialists can be put together to market Bancor’s DEX
- investments into the typical online marketing strategies can be funded
- proper ad planning and analysis performed
- additional creative campaigns invented
- ad-games created
The Bancor Foundation could setup a legal entity that receives these funds daily into a wallet. I assume, due to marketing being placed in the real world, a real world legal entity is needed, rather than just a DAO. A DAO could however control the decisions made in such entity.
- best form of entity to be researched as per tax laws.
- entity’s statues to define:
— DAO controlled
— profits can only be reinvested into the entity itself
— cap on team’s wages
Looking forward to the feedback