Proposal: Whitelist UOS/Ultra

This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on 2021-08-02T12:00:00Z. Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.

BancorDAO Whitelist Proposal : Whitelist UOS/Ultra

TL;DR

• Proposal to whitelist UOS with a co investment of 150,000 BNT
  • Project was recently audited and there are no security concerns that would prohibit whitelist status
  • Ultra/UOS is already listed on multiple exchanges and platform can be demoed upon request
  • With the recent launch of our mainnet and our roadmap we expect trading on Bancor to be extremely valuable for the platform

Project Overview

Project Presentation
What is Ultra?
Ultra is an entertainment platform providing a variety of games industry services under a single roof, accessible through a single login: discover, buy, and play games, watch live-streaming feeds, interact with your favorite influencers, participate in contests, compete in tournaments and much more.

Tokenomics
All purchases of games, virtual items, and services on Ultra Games operate through smart contracts which require Ultra Coins (UOS).
All features on Ultra such as our loyalty programs, beta testing, bug reporting, trade of digital goods (NFTs), advertisements etc. work exclusively with UOS.
The platform is designed for mass-market, accepting traditional fiat payment, which are ultimately converted to UOS for processing purchases. Ultra Wallet is integrated within the ecosystem and offers UOS purchase, transfer of UOS, token swap (ERC-20/native EOSIO) and NFT inventory.
Ultra’s Blockchain services are designed to be operated in and outside of Ultra’s official clients. This philosophy opens the door to new business and revenue streams for 3rd party actors.

Community and Communication

Ultra has a community of around 75K active followers

Ultra is managed by seasoned executives including:

• (Co-CEO) Nicolas Gilot: Serial entrepreneur in the games industry, multiples companies sold
  • (Co-CEO) David Hanson: Serial entrepreneur in the games industry, multiples companies sold
  • (CTO) Michael Dunn: Former CTO Dell, Time Warner, Hearst
  • (CSO) Edward Moalem: Former Head of Apple Games and Google Games units
  • 70 full-time collaborators are working on Ultra, over 3 offices & remote

Audits
Sentnl Audit Result

Market and Trading Data

• UOS’s price at the time of writing (July 27, 2021) is $0,581419
  • All-time high: $0.732169 (March 29, 2021)
  • All-time low: $0.02137354 (September 02, 2019)
  • Price 90 days ago: $0.547907 (April 28, 2021)
  • 808,621,081 tokens in circulation
  • 1,000,000,000 maximum supply.
  • The current market capitalization is $468,378,379.
  • The UOS token is available on exchanges such as Bitfinex, Ascendex, Kucoin, Gate.io and others are under discussion
  • The 24-hour spot volumes range from $0,535286 to $0,596885

Benefits for Bancor

• Ultra will communicate about the partnership on our communication channels, driving new users to Bancor
  • Adding UOS will be financially beneficial as fees can be earned for the LPs
2 Likes

This pair has been discussed before, the volume is excellent. I would recommend adding a co-investment of around 150K BNT so that we can beat out the other pools. Is there incentives on UNI LPing right now ?

4 Likes

Makes sense - I also think a co investment of 150-250K makes sense.

@Lucas_Ultra - please update the proposal to say " * Proposal to whitelist UOS with a co investment of 150,000 BNT"

2 Likes

I’ll vote yes if team commits to either covering IMP loss with their native token, or moving any LP pools into Bancor

1 Like

Looks like the LM program on Uniswap has ended:

I think we should have no issues with attracting liquidity to our platform as long as the Ultra social medial channels promote the whitelisting and the pool. This should also help the proposal reach quorum as certain voters won’t vote for whitelisting unless that happens. From my end, proposal looks good and has my vote if the above happens.

2 Likes