This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on Monday 31st May 2021 at 4:00 pm UTC.Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.
- Proposal to whitelist SushiSwap SUSHI.
- Co-investment of 200,000 BNT.
- There are no apparent security concerns that would prohibit whitelist status.
- There is no reason to doubt the legitimacy of the SushiSwap project. The SUSHI team includes Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of derivatives exchange FTX and quantitative trading start-up Alameda Research.
- The benefit to Bancor is clear. A pool with SUSHI will bring SUSHI holders to Bancor.
Token Address: 0x6b3595068778dd592e39a122f4f5a5cf09c90fe2
Project Website: https://sushi.com/
Deepest SUSHI pool is SUSHI/ETH on SushiSwap with a $485,911,790.85 liquidity. Uniswap SUSHI/ETH pool has a $1.04m liquidity.
SUSHI does not have an elastic supply, or rebase mechanism. The SUSHI ERC-20 contracts do not have permissions that grant administrators unrestricted mint/burn capabilities.
SUSHI is a capped-supply token with a total supply of 250,000,000 tokens and circulating supply of 127,244,443 SUSHI. The top 15 contracts and addresses with the highest concentration of SUSHI tokens are the token vesting contracts, Binance, Houbi and OKEx.
SushiSwap (SUSHI) is an automated market maker, launched in September 2020 as a fork of Uniswap and aims to diversify the AMM market and also add additional features not previously present on Uniswap, such as increased rewards for network participants via its in-house token, SUSHI.
The platform takes a 0.3% cut from transactions occurring in its liquidity pools, while its SUSHI token is used to reward users portions of those fees. SUSHI also entitles users to governance rights.
SUSHI is a governance token that enables community governance over the Sushi ecosystem. This means that SUSHI holders can use their tokens to vote for platform proposals to further ecosystem initiatives.
The SUSHI token can be farmed by participating in the yield farming program on sushi.com.
The SUSHI token may also be staked across various platforms such as Sushi’s very own, SushiBar, or can be used as collateral on platforms such as Sushi’s Yearn ecosystem partner, Aave. When SUSHI tokens are staked, users receive xSUSHI in return. xSUSHI holders receive 0.05% of each and every swap completed on sushi.com!
- SUSHI’s price at the time of writing is $11.05.
- All-time high: $23.38 (13th Mar, 2021).
- All-time low: $0.4737 (4th Nov, 2020).
- Price 90 days ago: $15.64.
- 127,244,443 tokens in circulation.
- 250,000,000 maximum supply.
- The current market capitalization is $1,423,324,017.
- The SUSHI token is available on major exchanges, including Binance, Coinbase, FTX, Houbi, OKEx, Gate.io, Kucoin, Uniswap and Sushiswap.
- The 24-hour 10 top spot volumes range from $48,543,321 (Binance SUSHI/BTC) to $205,982,980 (Binance SUSHI/USDT).