Proposal to Whitelist Rook KeeperDao

KeeperDao is a great project with massive potential. It solves the problem of Ethereum’s gas wars. I foresee its integration in all projects in Ethereum’s ecosystem.
I support this proposal.

This would be a sole reason for me to use the platform. I can’t see it being anything but mutually beneficial.

1 Like

+1 on this. KeeperDAO is a rising star. I would be a bigger Bancor user with this.

1 Like

As a $ROOK holder I approve the whitelisting. Let’s join force , everybody wins.

1 Like

Wen ROOK on BNT?! $ROOK will be an incredible asset to BNT. Need all my upcoming Boofchips on Bancor!

Would love to see this live. Happy ROOK holder looking to stake my ROOK somewhere, and the bancor pools looks like the perfect place to do it. Definitely support this proposal.

As a ROOK holder, I very much support this.

Whitelisting Rook will allow bancor to be the go to place to stake your Rook. I’m participating in both projects and the potential is huge for both. A successful KeeperDAO will benefit Bancor and all of Ethereum due to the gas price reduction.

While I am not a regular Bancor user, approving ROOK will make me one.

Very supportive of this proposal and will be accumulating BNT to support this passing.

100% support for this proposal.

ROOK will be Top 30 by EOY.

Bancor needs to capitalize on this rising gem.

100% support over here. Anything that helps get the word out on this project.

That sounds good to me as well.

Big ROOK holder. Would love this.

I approve of this! I will provide liquidity as well.

100% in support of this proposal. Rook is a blue chip in the making.

I’ll provide some liquidity here, very keen to see ROOK added.

I support this proposal.

1 Like

I’ll def stake all my $Rook if this proposal passes.

This would be huge! Please add Rook, I would love to stake my Rook with Bancor pair!

+1

This would be a good thing