- The liquidity mining (LM) rewards program started on the 1st of March 2021.
- First 12 weeks of LM rewards for the UNIBNT pool will be over on the 24th of May 2021.
- At the start of the LM rewards program, the pool liquidity was ~5,606.09 UNI (~$122,852.42), and has since grown to ~638,101.71 UNI (~$18,168,055.53), captured on the 19th of May .
- In the past month, the pool has attracted an average APR of 3.15% corresponding to an average of $3,414.64 in daily fees and an average daily volume of $1,703,905  .
- Since the start of the LM rewards program, the liquidity in the pool increased roughly 148 times and the average weekly volume increased 623.84 times (compared in USD).
- The pool is the 3rd deepest DEX pool, with half the liquidity of SushiSwap, which currently doesn’t offer LM rewards. The deepest pool is on Uniswap .
The choice to start the liquidity mining rewards was obvious - to capture LPs from Uniswap with a better offer for their UNI than any other DEX.
Here is a comparison of the fees obtained in the past 60 days from the pools with currently active LM rewards:
Please share your opinions/thoughts on the extension.
 Pool liquidity obtained from Dune Analytics
 Pool APR obtained from Dune Analytics
 Pool fees and volume obtained from Dune Analytics
 Uniswap markets checked on https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/uniswap#markets