- The liquidity mining (LM) rewards program started on the 28th of February 2021.
- First 12 weeks of LM rewards for the ROOKBNT pool will be over on the 23rd of May 2021.
- On the 5th of March (earliest data on Dune Analytics), the pool liquidity was ~33,829.16 ROOK (~$14,209,662.46), and has since grown to ~37,520.82 ROOK (~$12,876,755.27), captured on the 19th of May .
- In the past month, the pool has attracted an average of $3,392.95 in daily fees and an average daily volume of $1,693,083.5 .
- The ROOKBNT pool is the deepest ROOK DEX&CEX pool, with roughly triple the liquidity of Uniswap ($4,095,993) .
KeeperDAO has had a good synergy with Bancor. An example of such is the integration of their gasless limit order functionality in the Bancor swap widget.
Here is a comparison of the fees obtained in the past 60 days from the pools with currently active LM rewards:
Please share your opinions/thoughts on the extension.
 Pool liquidity obtained from Dune Analytics
 Pool fees and volume obtained from Dune Analytics
 KeeperDAO markets checked on KeeperDAO price, ROOK chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko