Whitelisting QUICK and 200K BNT Co-Investment

Whitelist Quick swap (QUICK) with 200K Co-Invest

TL;DR

This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on Monday 10th of May at 12:00 pm UTC

• Whitelist Quick swap (QUICK)
  • Co-Investment of 200,000 BNT.
  • Quick Pool is incredibly lucrative and synergizes really well with MATIC, our best performing pool.

Contract Address : 0x6c28aef8977c9b773996d0e8376d2ee379446f2f
Project Website: quickswap.exchange

Token Security

Quick is a Standard ERC-20 minted on the MATIC Network.

The Circulating Supply is 159,753 / 1,000,000 and the remainder is being distributed through LM over the course of 4 Years. Only around 50,000 QUICK was set aside for the team with the rest being airdropped to UNI holders or earned through LM.

The biggest Individual wallet holds 2.1661%, The only 2 other wallets being the distribution Contract and the dQUICK “dragon’s lair” Contract (Fig. 2 & 3)

Abstract

Bancor has managed to captivate the Polygon/Matic Community, growing their pool to huge depth and great APRs. Having such strong support from MATIC not just in terms of LPs but Volume, it would make sense for us to next Whitelist QUICK, a strongly correlated project.

QuickSwap has recently proven to be one of the best pools on Uniswap. With a regular 1:10 Liquidity to Volume Ratio in the last 2 weeks. In addition to this as we can see below recent LPs have seen their gains devoured by IL. It seems to me it is an opportune time to jump in and try to become the deepest pool on the Ethereum Chain. A 200,000 BNT Co-Investment would allow us to over-take the Uniswap pool by a decent margin.

Community and Communication

Twitter : https://twitter.com/QuickswapDEX

Telegram : Telegram: Contact @QuickSwapDEX

Medium : https://quickswap-layer2.medium.com/

Github : QuickSwap · GitHub

Market and Trading Data

Audits

QuickSwap itself does not have a direct audit but this is not an issue since it is an identical fork of UniSwap V2. The team has stated “QuickSwap is a fork of UniSwap, without a single line of code being changed” This makes the Uni Audit Valid for Quickswap. Uniswap V2 Audit Report

1 Like

The team has stated “QuickSwap is a fork of UniSwap, without a single line of code being changed”

Anyone know how to verify this?

It’s right here in their FAQ : QuickSwap FAQ. QuickSwap is a fork of the originator… | by QuickSwap | Medium

" As QuickSwap is a fork of UniSwap, without a single line of code being changed, just with a slight cosmetic makeover (UI), powered by the Matic Network for much faster and cheaper transactions, and Uniswap’s been professionally audited and hasn’t been hacked to date, the risks seem reasonable regarding the smart contract itself."

I meant to verify if they didn’t change a single line of code.

Do we know why their contract allows for minting new tokens every year?

/// @notice Minimum time between mints
uint32 public constant minimumTimeBetweenMints = 1 days * 365;

/// @notice Cap on the percentage of totalSupply that can be minted at each mint
uint8 public constant mintCap = 2;

I don’t think this is necessarily something that would prevent us from listing this token but would be good to know why that’s there? E.g. Enzyme Finance does something similar ((DEPRECATED) Whitelist Enzyme Finance utility token (MLN) Plus 250K BNT Co-Investment Limit) and I would love to know the tokenomics behind QUICK as well.

I cleared this up with the team they said to check the minitingAllowedAfter parameter. It’s set to Tue Oct 01 2024 00:00:00 GMT+0000

Which is 4 years from the time when QS was deployed.

So nothing can be minted before 4 years.

1 Like