Save Bancor Depositors

I have already lost 120k in Celsius & I can’t do anything about it & it extremely stressful. 3 weeks later Bancor starts to fall apart. I have many ideas/suggestions that could be implemented to improve protocol rewards/revenues to ba able to make the all depositors at least 75% whole but hopefully 100%. I would love feedback on theses ideas.

1. BAIL IN - each depositor sacrifices 10-15% (If needed)
  2. Remove one of the pools that is giving low or basically no yield & use that to make depositors whole.
    3.reach out to protocols that you have a good relationship with & ask for an incentive strategy to help out for a short period of time.
    4.Stop all pools giving yield temporarily & redirect all rewards to the affected pools until full recovery has been completed.
  3. Redirect half or 2/3 of all trading fees to affected pools & implement small burn to help increase price & lower supply.

Points 2.3 and 3, once up for a vote, would see everyone abandon the project. If I could withdraw now vs redirecting all my yield for god knows how long, I would simply withdraw.

Thanks for posting this.

Please move this to the community chat section until this proposal is complete.

What you suggest is valid, but lacking in sufficient detail for anything to actually be implemented.

However, I would like to see a more complete version of this and I hope the community can pitch in.

1 Like

Is there any demand for this or any indication that people who left would want to come back in? If anything, more people are leaving by the day.

Hi, I am moving this post to the community chatroom until it is ready ti be voted on.