Proposal: Whitelist RAILGUN (RAIL) with 75k Co-Investment

Im sure it will continue to be delayed and more promises fettered out. And again, IF railgun is as legitimate as they claim, then the project head Emmanuel & his team should be disproving the evidence provided and addressing it.

Instead they’ve banned anyone who asks questions in their multiple group chats and continue to let the koolaid faith flow everforth. I was one of those people who had noticed some things and simply had questions… Saw the behaviour of you admins and project head to ignore or immediately delete any questions asked that didn’t support your “church”.

Church is a fitting name… blindly faithful to an entity of which you cannot see, hear or ever hold accountable.

2 Likes

Gee, I wonder.

One particular VC is here now… lets see…

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/singh-capital-partners

Or is it just coincidence?

shocked face

2 Likes

Bro come on.

Railgun is…

Not private (No actual proof)
Not technically feasible (Costs $500 plus for half the tx, so $1000 total)
Has scammy vibes (The founder uses a fake pic)
And just airdrops forever to keep the sham going

Deliver some proof of actual privacy then say you are private.

“Fortunately the project doesn’t care about who isn’t interested in the project.”

This simply isn’t true. You can’t say that and try and rope in everybody you can like you’re doing here. Pick a lane and stick to it.

“If you don’t believe it’s private, simply don’t use it.”

No one uses it. It costs $1000+ in gas fees to use and it’s not private.

“If you don’t believe it’s legitimate, simply don’t back it.”

It’s borderline scammy. There have been zero refutations to the points delivered and any point deemed a criticism is outright banned in the telegram.

A DAO that bans open discussion?

You tell me what you think.

“Appreciate the input though, forums are for these discussions”

You don’t. You just want to get this through to keep promoting it. It’s a ponzi at best.

“P.s. not sure what VC’s you’re referring too, haha”

Look on the Etherscan, you’ll see various .eth VCs that got roped in.

There’s so much dishonesty in your post, it’s hard to fathom you don’t have a vested interest here.

1 Like

And they ban ANYONE that brings it up.

Impressive sleuthing! However, RAILGUN hasn’t been backed by any VC’s to my knowledge, and you seem like a very concerned community member. Once again, we all have the option to support or not support. If you’re staking vBNT, I highly encourage you to voice your opinion in the vote as well by voting against. Your lack of belief in the project is identical to anyone else’s lack of belief in any other project, fortunately we’re all sovereign individuals here who aren’t held at gunpoint to invest in anything.

Feel free to even watch their treasury grow as it accrues fees from users testing the beta: Treasury | 0xc851fbe0f07a326ce0326ccc70c2a62732e74d6c

Please drop the links to Etherscan where you can see the heavy .eth VC backings? Still not seeing any evidence here besides clear distaste from yet another concerned community member.

Appreciate the input, and yes, forums are for these discussions

Singhcapital.eth

Bro, just stop lying. Just quit lying and be honest for once. He’s commenting on here too.

Richard appears to be new here as well as just about everyone in favor of… Are there any community members that have any ties to this project or know it better? For me, it looks like a bunch of folks showed up to support this and one person also showed up and doesn’t like any of it… In summary, it would be good to get some knowledgeable neutral parties to opine here…

I’d hardly call these ramblings and conspiracy conjecture evidence.

More like the author is connected to their own crypto development, and got salty someone did it better.

3 Likes

That ancient FUD link looks like lunatic ramblings.

You can see what Railgun and it’s super active DAO is really about here:

2 Likes

Great proposal, i’m voting FOR.

2 Likes

It should be known Dave, that Winston-Smith and Richard, are most likely tied to a one known account that has been FUDDING the project for a while now. They haven’t been very interested in dialogue just making things up. They seem to be attached to a project called BUCC V1. Here’s a twitter few account:

https://twitter.com/AnomolousAnon

https://twitter.com/BuccaneerV3

2 Likes

Lol, glad you were able to find this. This is another privacy project that has made it a point to FUD other privacy competitors in the space as part of their marketing approach.

3 Likes

I get it, you don’t like railgun and since you shouldn’t use it if you feel it is not private, I’m sure you haven’t used it before, that’s what bring this brouhaha

1 Like

What will you get by FUDing railgun as a project, if you don’t believe in it, don’t use it

1 Like

There are millions of Singh’s on this planet. We don’t consider ourselves VC. We were born purely out of our crypto investments over the last 7 years. We exist only on the net and no where else. After stumbling across and studying Railgun, it became clear this was the way forward. Being huge fans of Zcash and the work they’ve done for Zero Knowledge cryptography this project really sparked our interest. A tool like this is going to become increasingly valuable during the times we are living in. Seeing what this team has done bringing layer 1 zk-SNARK to Ethereum is magical…it blows my mind still. A dream come true really.

2 Likes

Lies.

There is NO product. The shielded transactions do not shield anything. You just deposit to the contract and then it does not send the tokens from the contract.

1. It does not send to anyone or do anything.

2. The tokens never leave the contract.

3. This is easy to verify but it costs $1000+ in gas.

There is no PRODUCT. Nothing. But paid shills and a DAO that continues to underdeliver with a scammer that hires people and is trying to ignore the fact he never will come out with a product.

You are not private. You don’t even have a viable solution. You are a scam.

Being huge fans of Zcash and the work they’ve done for Zero Knowledge cryptography

This has no relation to Zcash.

Zero Knowledge cryptography this project really sparked our interest

Zero knowledge is known to not work on Ethereum. That riftMod scammer also robbed me with his last scam, I unfortunately invested $10,000. He said he would implement RingCT on Ethereum, better known as the Rift token and DarkM token too. He picks a form of working privacy on other projects and then copies it in. You are involved in a scam, I just hope the fall guy isn’t you.

Seeing what this team has done bringing layer 1 zk-SNARK to Ethereum is magical

This is the part where you hand shows. They have not brought any working Zk-product. If you used the app yourself you would know it does not send tokens as a shielded transaction. Unshielded transactions are literally just sending to a contract and from then to a user. Relayers in no way can solve this.

A dream come true really.

That you’re part of a scam that has no deliverable product and hire shills? I hope you didn’t show your face like Wesley. Because there will be a fall guy for this.

Here’s a question.

Has anyone ever heard of Emmanuel’s voice? Has he ever done a call? Has he ever shown his (real) face?

Wonder why that is.

1 Like

great proposal, i’v voting for.