Proposal: Whitelist EURS/BNT

STASIS EURO (EURS) info

Token contract address:

($1.16 | STASIS EURS Token (EURS) Token Tracker | Etherscan)

Project Website:

STASIS - https://stasis.net/eurs;

Discussion

EURS is the largest euro-backed digital asset, combining the benefits of the world’s second most-traded currency with the transparency, immutability, and efficiency of the distributed ledger technology. Created by stablecoin crypto-enabler platform STASIS, EURS mirrors the euro’s value on the blockchain and is supported by assurance mechanisms provided via an ecosystem of liquidity providers, custodians, exchanges, payment platforms, and others. Each token is backed 1:1 by euros held in the company’s reserve accounts.

STASIS is a trusted legit platform focused on transparency with a solid track record and vast expertise in technological, financial, and legal fields (1). Since all EURS are backed with fiat euro, there is no risk for investors and everyday users, who can always exchange their digital assets thanks to the Sellback Service (2).

EURS stablecoin combines experience, trust, technology, and financial infrastructure to enable business growth, narrowing the gap between the European financial and the digital asset markets. This in-house solution utilizes multi-blockchain interoperability to shortcut financial inefficiencies, often present in old-school financial systems. The project has popular global social media accounts and multiple local communities in different countries (over 60.000 members total) and a diverse investor base that includes institutions.

Since USD-backed stable coins are heavily dominating the market, Europeans/Asians are often forced into undesired dollar exposure with little on-chain hedging options. EURS stablecoin seeks to challenge the U.S. Dollar’s dominance in global financial markets. By 2021 it has become a popular tool for daily transactions, free of risks and volatility inherent in conventional cryptocurrencies. The potential of stablecoins use cases has been recognized in times of crisis, and the demand for EURS is growing steadily in the DeFi field (3).

Tokenomics

EURS is the largest euro-backed digital asset in 2021. As an EIP20/ERC token, it’s the first stablecoin to introduce delegated payments on the Ethereum network. Users no longer have to pay GAS fees in order to make transactions. Instead, they can pay transaction fees in EURS or any other digital asset supported by the STASIS wallet (4) — a huge improvement in terms of user experience.

STASIS business model for EURS is simple: the project custodians pay a small yield from the reserves and STASIS ecosystem participants to share revenue from customers company refers to them. Custodians take risks that are allowed by their category 2 investment firm license as by MiFID 2. Generally, it’s overcollateralized lending against liquid collateral accepted for REPO operations by ECB - meaning sovereign bonds.

Community and Communication

STASIS is active on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook and has established accounts in most popular crypto social media. The project team also operates and regularly updates a YouTube account (5). STASIS and EURS are often mentioned in global press media (6). Gregory Klumov, the founder and CEO of the STASIS EURS project, is the project’s main spokesperson (7), often sharing his view on crypto. The STASIS website includes a mailing address in lsle of Man, and a contact e-mail (8). There is also a phone number provided.

Available Audits

STASIS provides three verification streams: daily statements, weekly verification from and quarterly audits by BDO Malta. All the information is available publicly (9).

Market and Trading Data

• EURS price at the time of writing is $1.20.
  • All-time high: $1.38 (May 15, 2019).
  • All-time low: $0.9808 Mar 13, 2020).
  • Price 90 days ago: $1.24.
  • 31,979,207 tokens in circulation.
  • No data on maximum supply.
  • The current market capitalization is $37,863,404.46.
  • The EURS token is available on HitBTC, Tokens net, Changelly, Bitfinex, OkCoin and other exchanges (10).
  • The 24-hour spot volumes range from $1.16 to $1.20.
4 Likes

Product videos

Team’s expertise video

STASIS Wallet Introduction

References

1. Advising governments on cryptocurrency and digital asset regulation

2. Get EURS

Social Networks

Blog: STASIS Blog – Medium

Twitter: https://twitter.com/stasisnet

Check out more than 10 local communities in Telegram.

2 Likes

CEO

https://twitter.com/gregoryklumov

1 Like

Transparency statements Transparency and reserve verification

List of exchanges Our network of partners.

1 Like

STASIS/ EURS in PRESS

1 Like

What a great opportunity for EURS users to benefit of Bancor’s features and new solutions (like IL)

A EURO-backed Stablecoin present across DeFi ecosystem is a need for us, European users, since currently, decentralized finances are dominated by USD-pegged Stablecoins.

The team behind STASIS is reliable and experienced. They are achieving great aims, being more and more present around emerging DeFi protocols.

I am sure this will be a great incorporation to Bancor!

1 Like

I am in support of bringing more stablecoins onto Bancor. However, EURS is not especially liquid, and its trade volume is also pretty low. May I ask - do you represent the EURS team? I would be interested to talk with you about this. Reach out to me on Telegram: Contact @MB_Richardson

2 Likes

Hello, thanks for your interest. Right, I do represent the EURS team. We’re currently working hard to establish more partnerships in DeFi and boost liquidity. I believe that the situation will change in the forthcoming future. Our PR contact will reach out to you.

2 Likes

WOW! I hope EURS will be added to the Bancor Network soon. Having direct access to a Euro Stablecoin will be a great addition to the network and to the whole DeFi ecosystem for European investors and the whole European community.

EURS is the largest euro-backed stablecoin and top non-USD asset today. Adding it to more and more DeFi platform will surely help to increase liquidity and its MCap. I hope it will become a real stablecoin which can compete with all USD ones.

2 Likes

I’m sure EURS will be great for decentralized finance protocols and Bancor aswell, stable and trusted asset that is backed to my native currency. And there is more to it. I use Stasis wallet for some time and really enjoy the benefits: a non-custodial app that has an easy-to-use interface and provides the cheapest on/off-ramp in cryptocurrencies. Good job, looking forward to seeing more demand for EURS in DeFi area!

1 Like

Hey! Started using EURS and STASIS Wallet a few months ago, and I must say that the project has real potential among many other existing stablecoin. They also have a solid global community, with many local communities in different countries. I really hope to see that EURS will be whitelisted on the Bancor Network. No doubt, it will benefit the two projects.

1 Like

My bet is always on EURS. This whitelisting will definitely be a great step towards the global stablecoin acceptance. EURS is the largest EUR-backed stablecoin, which is the reason why it is needed in the DeFi ecosystem that is currently dominated by USD backed assets. The partnership will also serve as a new bridge to emerging DeFi protocols for European investors.

1 Like

I sincerely hope EURS will be whitelisted on Bancor since it has turned out to be the only European stablecoin to survive in this tough market over the years of volatility. This is really important because it would not only increase its liquidity but help to raise awareness since all users from Europe and beyond need such a high-level stablecoin solution!

1 Like

Well, I am a Eurozone crypto adopter, so Euro is my balance-sheet currency. EURS stablecoin feels natural for me and it’s great to see the latest advancements of STASIS company in the DeFi area…Keep it up team, looking forward to more partnerships in 2021!

1 Like

It will be a pleasure for EUR to have opportunity of bancor feature and new solution which would be :100:% impacted to the progress of Bancor.

However, EURS is the largest euro-backed stablecoin and top non-USD asset today. Adding it to more and more DeFi platform will surely help to increase liquidity and its MCap. I hope it will become a real stablecoin which can compete with all USD ones.

1 Like

I use EURS and see that it enjoys rising demand in DeFi protocols nowadays. I’ll vote for whitelisting!

1 Like

Provide project with any marketing mining brow exchanger earning coin

1 Like

Great to see this proposal. EURS look like a legit project, it even uses Chainlink’s Proof Of Reserve so I’ll vote Yes.

1 Like