BancorDAO Whitelist Proposal
This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on 2022-05-08T15:00:00Z. Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.
- Proposal to whitelist THALES
- Proposed trading liquidity limit is 100,000 BNT.
- There are no security concerns that would prohibit whitelist status.
- There is no reason to doubt the legitimacy of the Thales protocol.
- The benefit to Bancor is clear. Further integrations once THALES is whitelisted can be pursued as well.
THALES token address: 0x8947da500eb47f82df21143d0c01a29862a8c3c5
Project Website: https://thalesmarket.io/
The THALES treasury DAO intends to immediately fill the trading limit if it is approved. This would ensure that the capital in the pool is backed by the DAO and therefore would remain staked regardless of market conditions. THALES is happy to pursue larger limits and seed more liquidity should BancorDAO approve it.
THALES token does not have an elastic supply, or rebase mechanism.
It’s an out-of-the-box OpenZeppelin ERC20 token.
Total supply is 100m with the majority of the circulating supply being on Optimism either staked on in LP pools.
THALES liquidity is as of now mostly on Optimism chain DEX Screener
Thales want’s to establish deeper liquidity on mainnet and finds Bancor as a perfect partner to do so.
Thales is an Ethereum protocol that allows the creation of peer-to-peer parimutuel markets that anyone can join. This building block is the foundation of novel on-chain initiatives, from a platform for AMM-based positional markets to immersive gamified experiences, and much more.
On the technical side, THALES is a fixed-supply standard ERC-20 token on the Ethereum network. Its only purpose is to govern the Thales protocol , granting voting power for DAO elections to those who stake it. This voting power for stakers is shown on the governance site and it can currently be used to participate in Thales Council elections. Any further utility of the token that could be relevant to the protocol can also be decided and voted on by the ThalesDAO governance structures, more specifically the Thales Council.
Thales discord is a place where everyone is welcome and questions are replied to within minutes Thales
Thales publishes all news via its twitter and medium accounts:
Thales also maintain a telegram group as of recent:
Thales code is fully open source under thales-markets · GitHub
- Thales - CertiK Security Leaderboard
- Thales Airdrop and Staking Smart Contract Audit | iosiro
- Thales Binary Option Market Smart Contract Audit | iosiro
- THALES price at the time of writing is $0.454767
- All-time high: $3.75 (Sep 16th, 2021 )
- All-time low: $ $0.420852 (Mar 07, 2022 )
- Price 90 days ago: $1.25
- 17,835,308 tokens in circulation
- 100,000,000 maximum supply.
- THALES is currently listed on centralized exchange MEXC and XT.com
- The current market capitalization is $8,101,563
- The most recent 24-hour is $68,875
Benefits for Bancor:
White listing THALES can benefit Bancor by bringing new traders, marketing the existence of the pool. The Bancor pool will be protocol owned liquidity and the only L1 access to the THALES token.
THALES is happy to grow the pool and make further proposals to increase the limit if BancorDAO is supportive.