This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on 2022-05-21T23:00:00Z. Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.
- Proposal to whitelist CROWN
- Trading liquidity limit of 100,000 BNT
- Crown Capital will provide 50,000 BNT worth of CROWN tokens for external IL protection
- There are no apparent security concerns that would prohibit whitelist status - you can see the results of the audit performed by Certik here (audit is complete but still waiting final report)
- There is no reason to doubt the legitimacy of the Crown Capital project
- Crown would only be added as a Bancor v3 pool once all pools have been enabled
Crown token address:
Project Website: https://www.crowncapital.games/
Crown Capital provides index-like exposure to the upcoming wave of blockchain gaming. The Crown DAO manages a fund that invests exclusively in yield-generating gaming NFTs. The DAO operates under the leadership of an elected board of governors, who are required to be doxxed.
Crown has many unique traits that make it a favorable investment vehicle in the world of gaming NFTs. Some of these traits include:
- The fund will continuously reinvest earnings.
- Crown tokens might be more favorable for tax purposes than managing NFTs yourself, depending on your tax jurisdiction.
- Crown sources and analyzes investment opportunities as a collective.
- The Crown treasury will hold a basket of assets, giving you index-like exposure to the market.
Crown does not have an elastic supply or rebase mechanism. The Crown contracts do not have permissions that grant administrators unrestricted mint/burn capabilities. The project has been audited by Certik, which you can see here, however, the final report is still pending as of writing this.
The Crown token supply is fixed at 100,000,000, of which 8,762,456 are in circulation at the time of writing. Of the supply, up to 15% will be sold in total in the Pre Seed or Seed round sales, 10% is reserved for the DAO’s treasury, and 75% will be used as rewards distribution over 5 years. The contracts and addresses with the highest concentration of Crown tokens are the DAO multi-sig and the token rewards address (85% of all tokens).
Currently Crown has completed its Pre Seed round. Next up is its Seed round. All fundraising phases have been/are open to anyone who wants to participate - there has not been any exclusivity to any of the phases.
You can see the current CROWN holders here:
Please note that as of this writing, the only holders are participants in the Pre Seed round - we hope and expect additional distribution of tokens in the Seed round.
Crown currently does not have a liquid market. If this proposal passes, Bancor would be its primary source of Crown liquidity.
The primary communication for the Crown DAO is over Discord.
Here is a list of channels:
- Discord: https://discord.gg/zdh7hE5Q
- Website: https://www.crowncapital.games/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/crowncapitaldao?s=20&t=skZfMu_kyr6qns8wf7w8pA
Crown will provide its own IL protection, with a commitment of CROWN tokens worth half the size of the proposed trading liquidity - 50,000 BNT.
Crown hopes to run its reward program through Bancor. This includes 75% of the token supply being emitted over 5 years.
The Crown DAO proposes a schedule, where after 1 year, 75% of unused external IL tokens are returned to the Crown DAO multisig.