Proposal: Whitelist AMP-BNT pool

The Amp co-founders are well-spoken, educated and know their product, it’s strengths, the current weaknesses in the existing payments system and what Flexa solves.

1. I was not aware that Flexa/Amp is already fully functioning in many brick and mortars (literally GAMESTOP is one ironically)

2. Flexa serves as collateral to ensure vendors receive instant payment, customers can easily and instantly pay and verify their transactions and this prevents any double spending and also tons of money lost to risk/fraud

3. It’s literally pennies right now and is allegedly being offered on additional exchanges than Gemini soon - (what has been said at least - I am not associated with Flexa and I am not a financial advisor and this is just an educational summary of my views as a certified fraud examiner in the payments and fraud industry)

2 Likes

Yes, all very good points!

The AMP pool is now live and whitelisted on Bancor. I’m not sure about AMP availability in the pool but you can always stake BNT in the pool to open up more room for your AMP stack. Very happy this proposal won and we have a relationship with the Flexa community as it’s a pretty great one :slight_smile:

1 Like