This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on June 19, 2022 (Lisbon) . Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.
To pass, this proposal needs a quorum of 35% and 66.7% FOR votes.
- The $CEL token was migrated to V3 following BIP17: Snapshot
- Celsius recently put users on HODL mode making it harder to withdraw assets
- As per CoinDesk, “Crypto Lending Service Celsius Pauses Withdrawals, Citing ‘Extreme Market Conditions’” Crypto Lending Service Celsius Pauses Withdrawals, Citing 'Extreme Market Conditions'
- Pausing withdrawals is not okay, and I propose with disable $CEL deposits.
- This is not the type of token/project our DAO should support
- To disable deposits permanently on $CEL, vote FOR this proposal.
- To do nothing, vote AGAINST.
- You may ABSTAIN to help reach quorum, without making a decision one way or another.