This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on 2022-04-30T23:00:00Z. Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.
To pass, this proposal needs a quorum of 35% and 66.7% FOR votes.
- With the Swipe mainnet launch last March 28, all users are expected to swap their tokens. Centralised exchanges will do it as soon as possible as well so there isn’t any reason to hold SXP on ERC20 or BSC.
- The swap will be an ongoing process which means SXP (ERC20, BSC) and SXP (Solar) will co-exist, but there won’t be an increase in the supply with the swap, as when someone swaps their tokens, the old ones will be out of the market.
- To disable deposits temporarily on SXP, vote FOR this proposal.
- To allow the SXP pool to continue accepting liquidity, vote AGAINST.
- You may ABSTAIN to help reach quorum, without making a decision one way or another.