This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on Sunday 28th August 2022 at 12:00 pm UTC.
- Increase ACRE/BNT liquidity by 100% to reduce slippage and increase trading volume.
- The current funding limit is at $50k BNT and due to markets being volatile at the moment, we would like to propose to add an additional $50k BNT to the pool
The motivation to add more liquidity to the ACRE/BNT pair is to increase trading volume by reducing slippage.
The current funding limit of the pair is at $50k BNT at the moment, we would like to increase the liquidity by 100% or an additional $50k BNT to compensate for the change in the token price of BNT since our original proposal passed.
Arable currently has ~$40K worth of liquidity on Polygon and ~$35K on Avalanche. We would like to have a similar level of liquidity at Bancor.
ACRE can be used by farmers, traders, and collateral providers when Arable launches its dApp on Ethereum.
The Arable Proccol offers synthetic multi-chain trading and synthetic farming, a first in DeFi! Our objective is to make multi-chain farming accessible, affordable, and simple for everyone. Both seasoned and novice farmers can easily stake in yield farms from various chains thanks to a user interface that is straightforward but effective.
We are actively marketing Arable Protocol and engaging with our community through multiple avenues:
- We run numerous competitions, including our current “Arable Olympics” series of high-rewards events.
- We host our own AMAs on our social channels and are guests at AMAs of our partners, such as Multichain.
- We publish a variety of articles and educational content.
- We collaborate with many partners across the DeFi space and micro-influencers.