To be pushed to Snpashot on Sunday Aug 29
- This proposal seeks to increase the Co-investment limit to 500K BNT in the ERSDL pool.
- The eRSDL LP which was approved overwhelmingly with an initial Co-Investment of 100K was an immediate success with the UnFederal Reserve community members. The LP filled within hours of launch and sits now at over 800K in liquidity.
- Many eRSDL community members have expressed disappointment that they didn’t have the opportunity to get into the LP and would like to if more space is available.
- UNI is the largest LP currently for eRSDL, as well as the highest volume DEX. Making this additional Co-Investment would enable more community members to stake their eRSDL and promote Bancor as the go to DEX for swaps and trades. Furthermore, I believe increasing the co-investment will quickly result in matching eRSDL token staking to make Bancor the deepest pool available for eRSDL.
- I am in touch with the team, and community, and am confident this increase would lead to much more exposure to Bancor in the form of promotion, swaps and BNT holders as more choose to learn and see the opportunity.
- Increase Co-Investment to 500K BNT
- Make no change
There is currently 100K BNT and 1.5M eRSDL tokens in the BNT- eRSDL pool. This has resulted in a pool that has roughly 800K in liquidity. At the moment, LPs on the TKN side (eRSDL) can’t provide single sided liquidity since there is no capacity. This proposal is seeking to increase single-sided capacity in the eRSDL pool by increasing the Co-investment limit to 500K BNT.