Proposal: Increase Co-Investment Limit to 1M on ARCONA Pool

This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on 2021-12-05T12:00:00Z. Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.

Contract Address: 0x0f71b8de197a1c84d31de0f1fa7926c365f052b3

Project website: https://www.arcona.space

TL;DR

• Create extra space for ARCONA deposits.
  • Enable a limit change from 500,000 BNT up to 1,000,000 BNT minting limits on ARCONABNT pool
  • Vote “for” to enable this change, or vote “against” not to enable it.

Background Info:

After Facebook announced of Meta with metaverse concept, we got a big rush of new blood. It’s a good chance to increase our market impact. For the last month, the liquidity in the pool of the Bancor network exceeded $5.3M, MCap increased x10 to 20M, and there are still a lot of people willing to contribute assets to the pool. This move helped strengthen the ARCONA token and expand our community. ARCONA seems to be performing well now. ARCONA during at the month show big APY, now it’s over 50%. There is no room in the pool for more ARCONA LPs. There is no active LM rewards on the ARCONA pool, and not everyone interesting add liquidity for second side(BNT) of ARCONABNT.
Therefore, we propose to vote to increase the size of co-investment from 500 thousands BNT to 1 million BNT. The possibility of one-way staking encourages our token holders to use the Bancor protocol more actively and to increase the pool size. As liquidity deepens, so will the yield on swaps for LP. The Team working for the listing of CEX too. There are has a good chance increase price liquidity in the pool else. Now the team prepare to launch Play to Earn conception into metaverse reality. That’s attracted a lot of new users.
The Arcona XR Metaverse team apricate participation in the results of Arcona liqudity pool, and want to do some gifts(I think NFT) to voters. When i get last info, i will update this post.

1 Like

This proposal has my support. It appears that this pool has run out of single-sided capacity on the TKN side ATM and having more liquidity is warranted. I have seen this community on social media promoting the Bancor protocol and I think it is warranted that they have our support. :handshake:

1 Like