This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on 2021-06-21T12:00:00Z. Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting BEFORE this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.
In order to pass, this proposal requires 35% quorum, 66.7% supermajority.
The WOOBNT pool has undoubtedly been a success for the protocol. The synergy between the projects and the community is one we should aim to have with more projects in the future.
The WOO community has been asking about a co-investment increase on the WOOBNT pool to open up space.
Discussion has been happening on Debate: Increase Co-investment Limit on WOO (from 500k BNT), some comments:
- Most agree on an increase on an increase of the co-investment limit to 750k BNT.
- A simultaneous fee increase discussion resulted in most agreeing to keep it at the same % after feedback from @BenYorke from the WOO team.
Some points to consider:
- On the 10th of June, the WOOBNT pool had the #2 highest volume, the #2 highest APR and the #14 highest liquidity in the protocol.
- At the moment, the WOOBNT pool has the #9 highest volume, #15 highest APR (of the WL pools) and the #14 highest liquidity in the protocol.
- The pool can cover trades of around 100k WOO with price impact <1%.
- Pool liquidity is the deepest in any DEX right now.
- The co-investment limit was increased to 500k last month .
- LM rewards are a fixed amount/week for the pool, so increasing liquidity will dilute the APY (currently at 9.60% for WOO side and 60.23% for BNT side).
- Increasing liquidity in the pool decreases price impact on larger trades but also dilutes the APR from swap fees if no extra volume is brought due to it (currently at 6.63%).
Figure 1 - Pool depth on Uniswap, SushiSwap and Bancor (provided by @glenn)
- 27/04/2021: WL proposal 
- 10/05/2021: Increase Co-investment to 500k BNT 
- 24/05/2021: Active LM rewards 
Increase WOO/BNT co-investment limit to 750k BNT.
Keep WOO/BNT co-investment limit at 500k BNT.