Lack of communication

I share in your desire for Bancor to be great.

I dont agree that there is silence from contributors. In fact, on the thread I assume you are referring to there are many contributors who took part:

This could not be further from the truth. I would even venture to say that @alphavalion has been leading the protocol’s governance for a while now.

Each of these 5 steps were later posted as proposals, voted on and implemented.

You can see the conversations where at times we agree and at times we do not agree. In my opinion, this is how DAOs should work.

Following @alphavalion’s proposal, it is the governance token.

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. Actually, more than one.

I, personally, am happy to discuss the use case and the token.

I committed in one of the telegram chats to always comment, provide thoughts or feedback if asked. I stand by this. The exception (which I pointed out in the telegram) are proposals or other things that are clearly directed towards price action. You’re right that BNT was not named in the recent cases. But I argue that the project is better of with that being the case. Avoiding some of the mistakes that got others into trouble should be a goal for everyone involved.

So yes, let’s make Bancor great.

Yes, I am happy to help develop the product and ideas.

No, if there is a proposal clearly directed towards price action or similar mechanisms that appear all over SEC cases- I will not be an active participant, and we are all better off not being mentioned in those cases.

4 Likes