In the proposal below I would like to discuss the data required for Bancor for token being whitelisted.
In other thread, we have discussed tiered insurance, however in order to achieve that
- Average last 30 and 90 days and CMGR from last 6 months (if possible) of:
- The volatility of the asset
- Correlation with BNT (Beta)
- Standard deviation
- Trading volume on the pool
- Expected APY assuming $1m liquidity depth
- Expected APY based on the current liquidity depth
- Average time of LP in the pool
- Pool size
- On-chain transactions numbers
- Active addresses
- Time since setting up a pool on Bancor
- Time since genesis block of the asset
- Fully diluted valuation
- Market capitalization
- Circulating supply
- Total supply
All the above can be extracted form services such as:
- Bancor app Network
If the token is not listed on the Bancor Network, Uniswap pool is a good benchmark
Based on the above we would be able to evaluate:
- average impermanent loss
- average inflation
- project input to the Bancor Ecosystem
- Rating of the asset based on the benchmark to other assets already existing on the bancor network
The whitelisting process V1
- All the data are provided by the propose in a table and with comparison to the current ETH/BNT data
- There is no rating provided, users evaluate the data by themselves.
- Based on the above data and the rest of the documentation discussed in BIP3 users vote on whitelisting the asset
If the data-based whitelisting is effective, process automatization would be the next step. Dada dashboard that presents the above data based on the monitoring Bancor Network would be the next steps here:
The whitelisting process V2
- Deploy the V1 pool to the Bancor Network.
- The data dashboard software starts monitoring the pool and provides the above data feed
- The data dashboard software pulling on-chain data outside the pool (if possible)
- Data dashboard software provides a rating of the asset benchmarked to the other assets in the Bancor Network.
- If the pool has a rating X or higher, the proposal for the status upgrade is automatically placed in the governance app.
Also, since Defi space is overloaded with information, the rating would make the decision-making process much more efficient.
After the discussion and confirmation of the relevant data points, I am happy to provide equations.