Whitelist APY.vision (VISION) Token - 100K Co-Invest (Second attempt at quorum)

Whitelist VISION - 100K Co-Invest

This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on 2021-08-02T12:00:00Z. Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.

TLDR;

• Whitelist VISION Token by APY.vision
  • 100K BNT Co-Investment.
  • There are no apparent Security Concerns.
  • High Synergy between products.

Contract Address : 0xf406f7a9046793267bc276908778b29563323996

Project

“APY.vision is an all-in-one dashboard to manage your DeFi Liquidity Pools and track your Impermanent Losses/Gains in real time. We support different decentralize exchanges (ie: AMMs) such as Uniswap, Balancer, and Sushiswap. More AMMs will be supported in the future.

By providing liquidity to a pool (by contributing the pool’s required tokens), you are earning a fee from all the trades (aka swaps), usually at 0.3% of the trade. This is based on your proportional ownership of the pool. However, the downside risk of providing liquidity is Impermanent Loss, which is the difference of the coins between entering into a liquidity pool position versus simply holding your coins in your wallet. As the allocation of the coins in a pool changes based on supply and demand, you can end up with more of the undesirable coin.” (From Their FAQ)

(Some of the Analytics)

Tokenomics

The VISION Token is a “Membership” Token. In order for people to use their analytic tools they have to be either Holding VISION Tokens or LPing. For every 1 VISION Token held a wallet can track 100$ Worth of LP, and this tracking is boosted by 5X for LPers. It would not be unreasonable for the Vision Team to use Bancor Liquidity the same way.

PRO offering will enable:

• Real-time price quotes (free members get refreshed quotes every hour)
  • Remembering previous addresses
  • Grouping wallet addresses into one single account view
  • Expedited query speeds (your queries will be prioritized)
  • Viewing historical gain/losses (free members can only see current liquidity pool positions)
  • Tracking Total APY and returns with farming rewards included (a common use case for LPs that farm with staking contracts) *
  • Pool Insights advanced search (min 2000 VISION tokens)
  • Dark mode option
  • Daily summary emails *
  • Additional AMMs
  • Vote for new features (min 2000 VISION tokens)
  • Dedicated #gold channel on Discord (min 2000 VISION tokens)

Token Security

The VISION Token does not have an elastic supply or rebasing mechanism. There is a maximum of 5,000,000 VISION Tokens with 900,000 of them in circulation. The Token contract Is not upgradable and conforms to other security requirements. The token contract does have a pausibility feature but I’ve confirmed that this was used for the pre-sale.

Co-Investment Reasoning and Benefits to Bancor

There are currently two pools live for the VISION Token on Uniswap and Quickswap, the bigger one being UNI. The initial Co-Investment should allow us to grow to a comparable size but assuming we see some LPs shift from UNI to Bancor we could perhaps see our pool be just as big if not bigger. It’s not unreasonable for us to assume these highly IL Conscious holders to want to be protected from the risk of IL.

I personally could not think of a project with users as well aligned with Bancor advantages as APYs and their Site is a constant source for me to draw informations on different pair’s IL Across multiple DEXs. The possibilities for further collaboration are 100% there and I think we could reach an audience highly conscious of IL.

Furthermore, the Vision Pair would also be a clear beneficiary of IL Protection and Single Sided Staking by the current UNI Pair.

Price and Stats

VISION Price $3.21
Market Cap $2,970,267
Market Cap Dominance 0.00%
Trading Volume $565,756
Volume / Market Cap 0.1916
24h Low / 24h High $2.90 / $3.28
7d Low / 7d High $2.15 / $3.27

Community and Communication

Discord : APY.Vision (Official)

Twitter : https://twitter.com/ApyVision

Blog : https://blog.apy.vision/

3 Likes

As a tokenholder of both Bancor and Vision (and user of both platforms), I’d love to see both teams collaborating further. This can be a start.

3 Likes

Thanks for putting this together :+1: , proposal looks good to me. As a holder of vision, I like my dark theme and won’t be giving that up. Hopefully, we will have Bancor LP tokens in the future that the Vision team can potentially consider as membership tokens in their web3 app.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, this one is a clear yes from me.

2 Likes

Going back up again this week, we missed quorum but this week we can hopefully get it through. Everyone seems to be on board judging by the turnout. Also in case you haven’t seen this :

1 Like