Proposal : Whitelist ANKR - 100K Co-Invest

TL;DR

This Proposal is expected to appear in snapshot on Monday June 28, 2010

• Proposal to whitelist ANKR.
  • Proposed co-investment is 100,000 BNT.
  • ANKR has no other staking opportunities.
  • ANKR is well-established project with Tier 1 team and backers.

ANKR token address:

Project Website: https://www.ankr.com/

I’m putting up this proposal again, Last vote it lost by a very tiny amount of votes so now that we are having an easier time hitting quorum I’m thinking it should pass. The Co-Investment is set to 100,000 BNT as that will open enough space to make us the bigger pool. The rates are also quite lucrative from a Liquditiy to Volume perspective.

The ANKR Team has also shown interest in being listed and the merits that existed for the prior proposal remain so I’m attaching @MichalHerzyk Prop Below with a tweak to Co-Investment.

3 Likes

YES. YES. YES. Finally a place to put my ANKR

1 Like

Thank you @tenzent for submitting the proposal.

Ankr is also developing Ankr StakeFi, an Internet Bond launchpad.
Litepaper: https://assets.ankr.com/files/stakefi_litepaper.pdf

Internet Bonds are synthetic staked tokens (e.g. ETH2 bonds) that bring several benefits over staking only:

• Generate additional passive income on top of Internet Bonds (e.g. liquidity mining, farming rewards, vaults, etc.). Ankr has a strategic partnership with ONX Finance to bring utility in DeFi for Ankr ETH2 bonds
  • Liquid staking (e.g. ETH cannot be unstaked until phase 1.5 of Ethereum 2.0, but ETH2 bonds can be sold in DEXs such as Uniswap, SushiSwap, Curve Finance, BakerySwap)
  • Easiest possible staking experience (as easy as swapping a token)
  • Getting exposure to other Proof-of-Stake tokens through Ethereum (e.g. upcoming Avalanche bonds, Kusama bonds, Polkadot bonds, Matic bonds and BNB bonds, planned for 2021Q2-Q3), which is a far more superior product than a potential wrapped Avalanche token on Ethereum for instance as the Avalanche Bond is wrapped into an ERC-20 token, but also contains Avalanche staking rewards.

Article explaining in more detail what is an Internet Bond:

Existing Internet Bonds:

• Ankr Eth2 Reward Bearing Certificate (aETHc) → Fair price of 1 aETHc = 1.037 ETH (rewards are accumulated, so the fair value grows over time)
    Etherscan / BSCscan
  • Ankr ETh2 Reward Bearing Bond (aETHb) → Fair price of 1 aETHb = 1 ETH (because rewards are distributed daily through rebasing)
    Etherscan
  • Avalanche Reward Bearing Bond (aAVAXb)
    Etherscan

Internet Bond liquidity in DEXs:
aETHc:

aETHb (formerly fETH - rebranding 2 weeks ago:https://twitter.com/ankr/status/1403351319214116867 :

• Uniswap v3 (concentrated liquidity - out of range, aETHb can be bought at 2.5% discount, but no liquidity for the moment to sell aETHb): Uniswap Info
    An ETH2 Switcher will be developed by Ankr according to last AMA in Reddit, which will enable users to switch aETHc to aETHb and vice-versa, which should make aETHb benefit from aETHc larger liquidity.

aAVAXb: No liquidity at the moment, AVAX staking available on stakefi.ankr.com, but not announced on Ankr Twitter channel yet.

Key Management:
Non-custodial through threshold signature

Ankr StakeFi Competitors:

→ aETHc: ankrETH price, AETH chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko
→ aETHb: Ankr ETH2 Reward Earning Bond (aETHb) Token Tracker | Etherscan

Future Ankr token usage in Ankr StakeFi revealed during recent AMA:

• Access to instant liquidity pool (as Avalanche can be unstaked, it will be possible to redeem aAVAXb at fair value, which means that Avalanche Bond will have an elastic supply, which ensures a more robust price stability mechanism than ETH2 bonds that not always trade at fair value)
  • ETH2 Switcher at fair value between aETHc and aETHb
  • Ankr Bridge to enable Internet Bond holders to exploit price differences between DEXs on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain
    → Holding a certain level of Ankr token will be requested to access the three above products, enable Ankr token holders to have a competitive advantage when operating as DeFi Internet Bond Market Makers to exploit arbitrage opportunities linked to Ankr Internet Bonds.
3 Likes

Hopefully, we can pass it this time around. This proposal has my support.

2 Likes

Love seeing @Filipe from ANKR active on our governance!

2 Likes

This proposal has my support, and I will vote FOR it. Cloud blockchain computing and development? The possibilities are myriad; failing to whitelist this would be a failure to capitalize on a great opportunity. In the future we may even be able to make use of this project to augment our own systems.

1 Like