- Proposal to whitelist PLR
- Proposed co-investment is 50,000 BNT, as we currently have around $50,000 in an existing PLR/BNT liquidity pool
- There are no apparent security concerns that would prohibit whitelist status.
- There is no reason to doubt the legitimacy of the Pillar project.
- The benefit to Bancor is clear.
PLR token address: 0xe3818504c1b32bf1557b16c238b2e01fd3149c17
Project Website: https://pillar.fi
PLR does not have an elastic supply, or rebase mechanism. The Pillar contracts do not have permissions that grant administrators unrestricted mint/burn capabilities. The PLR token supply is fixed at 800,000,000.00 of which 259,348,201.00 are in current circulation.
The contracts and addresses with the highest concentration of PLR tokens are those set aside in a wallet for the PLR DAO Fund and tokens which have been donated to the Pillar Project Foundation.
See below: Link
Pillar is a community-run, multichain DeFi wallet with one address, low-to-no gas fees, and in-app curated insights to help you ‘learn to earn’. Our user-friendly wallet, allows you to have one place to manage your entire crypto portfolio including your tokens and NFT’s whilst also giving the user access to a wide range of integrated dApps, DEX’s and so on. Pillar grants PLR token holders decision-making powers over the product roadmap, DAO treasury and funding new initiatives - and rewards them for their contributions and participation.
Pillars native token, PLR (ERC20), is a governance token that can be used to vote on various proposals.
Pillar is active on Telegram, Discord. The Pillar team also operates official Twitter and YouTube accounts. Activity on GitHub is frequent, with new updates appearing every 2–3 days. The development team and advisors can be found on our Discord, and will in the coming weeks be showcased on our new website. Michael Messele, the founder and CEO of Pillar is the project’s main spokesperson. The Pillar website includes a mailing address in London U.K, and four contact e-mails:
- Mailing, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE
- Technical support email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries email, email@example.com
- Press email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pillar has been audited at least 2 times since 2017, by reputable auditors:
- Token Audit (July 2017) - [Link]
- Consensys Audit of Etherspot (November 2020) - Link
- Pillar also maintains an open bug bounty program.
- Pillar’s price at the time of writing is $0.03489 (05 July 2021)
- All-time high: $1.56 (01 Feb 2018)
- All-time low: $0.00937613 (13 March 2020)
- Price 90 days ago: $0.04129
- 259,348,201.00 tokens in circulation
- 800,000,000.00 maximum supply.
- The current market capitalization is $8,319,521
- The PLR token is available on major exchanges, including UniSwap,1Inch, HItBTC and SushiSwap
- The 24-hour spot volumes range from $216,307 (coingecko) to $207,800 (coinbase).
We have recently launched our V.2 wallet that fully supports BNT, which has brought a lot of attention amongst our large active Pillar community, and wider DeFi community. We have an in-house and outsourced marketing team who can promote the pool to a wider audience via active outreach and encourage engagement via our various social media platforms. We have also begun a rollout of weekly webinars which promotes the projects of those who we work with, including a discussion on “NFTs & the Chasm” featuring Bancor’s Nate Hindman as a panelist. We are also exploring the possibility of single sided staking within the wallet and wider discussions are taking place to understand the scope associated with this.