- Proposal to activate liquidity mining on QNT
- Proposal to increase coinvestment on the QNT pool to 350,000 BNT
- There is little DEX competition, but much volume potential
- There is a lot of QNT liquidity on the sidelines
The community behind Quant Network is growing fast and it is gaining momentum. For QNT holders, currently there are almost no ways to gain interest on their QNT tokens. It can’t be used yet as collateral on platforms such as Aave or Compound, and Uniswap is the only competitor with a noteworthy QNT pool. Bancor can gain first mover advantage with their IL protection. There are no QNT pools yet on Balancer and Sushiswap.
Recently QNT had its first tier 1 exchange listing, on Coinbase. This resulted in major momentum and awareness.
The QNT/BNT pool is already whitelisted for months, but the liquidity and volume is low due to the limited space. As a result, all DEX volume goes to Uniswaps QNT pool, also via DEX aggregators.
To summarize, we can:
- Increase the TVL before Bancor’s v3 release
- Steal market share from Uniswap (7-day QNT Trading Volume on Uniswap: $16.38m)
- Bootstrap the competitiveness of Bancor’s QNT pool with temporary LM rewards
The world’s first true universal DLT Interoperability tool oriented for enterprise. Designed to seamlessly interconnect private and public systems, networks and DLTs, Overledger is easy to implement, and eliminates the complexity of multi-DLT challenges at an enterprise level. Leading the way in distributed ledger connectivity, Overledger is the first DLT gateway that delivers interoperability across different systems, networks, and DLTs. Utilising REST APIs and a simple, portable interface, to connect users to the worlds DLTs for faster, more efficient expansion.