Proposal: Move v2.1 liquidity to v3

Please see this if you missed it -

1 Like

I prefer the solution discussed in Part 4 - and it seems the responses in that thread were in broad agreement. Is that enough to move it forward?

Agree this needs to get to resolution after 110 days since the shutoff.

Trying to summarize everything above it seems like the path to resolution is as follows:

V2.1 and V3 Resolution

Phase 1: Cooldown Period

• Provide a 1-2 week cooldown period for v2.1 LPs to make a final determination to migrate to v3 or stay in 2.1

Phase 2: Permanently stop migrations to v3

• Remove the ability for v2.1 to migrate to v3 permanently after the cooldown period has lapsed. This prevents gaming the system to minimize an LP’s potential losses.

Phase 3: Move v2.1 POL Surplus

• Move the POL surplus for v2.1 pools in surplus per XRX’s analysis.

Phase 4: Reopen v2.1 withdrawals

• After POL surpluses are migrated, reopen the ability to withdraw from v2.1. LPs withdrawing from v2.1 will experience true impermanent loss, not the additional rebalancing losses based on XRX solution.

Please let me know if I am missing anything but I think this summarizes the current state. What will this take to get this to proposal?

5 Likes

not effecting this specific plan, but there might be a need to redo the same thing (well, moving v2.1 liquidity to v3) again in the future as v2.1 POL surplus is a dynamic value.

if the vote passes, what will happen specifically to the wbtc pool. will the current deficit on this pool get reduced from aprox 50% down to 25%? Just wanted to clarify before I vote. thanks

1 Like