For this proposal to pass, it requires a 35% quorum and 66.7% supermajority.
This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on 2022-03-13T00:00:00Z. Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.
- The FODL pool has recently been whitelisted .
- A suggestion from @glenn to increase the trading liquidity limit from 100k to 250k in the whitelisting thread was made.
- The FODL liquidity on other decentralised exchanges justifies proposing an increase.
- Increasing the pool’s liquidity will improve price impact and help direct more volume to Bancor.
- This proposal seeks to increase the trading liquidity limit in the pool from 100k BNT to 250k BNT.
The FODL pools with deepest liquidity in Ethereum DEXes are:
The FODL/USDC 0.3% SushiSwap pool with $7,281,625.00 liquidity, and $205,978.89 daily volume .
The FODL/WETH 0.3% SushiSwap pool with $6,230,332.17 liquidity, and $177,020.27 daily volume .
The extra liquidity would bring the total pool liquidity to at least ~$1.35m, if the space in the pool is filled. If full, the Bancor FODL pool would only have 18.47% of the liquidity in the FODL/USDC Sushiswap pool. Therefore, if it happens, a proposal to increase the trading liquidity limit again should be considered.
Increase trading liquidity in the FODL pool from 100k BNT to 250k BNT.
Keep the trading liquidity in the FODL pool at 100k BNT.