For this proposal to pass, it requires a 35% quorum and 66.7% supermajority.
This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on 2022-04-16T23:00:00Z. Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.
- The FODL pool has recently been whitelisted , with a recent trading liquidity limit change from 100k to 250k BNT.
- There is currently space for 924,052 FODL to be staked single-sided in the pool.
- Increasing the pool’s liquidity will improve price impact and help direct more volume to Bancor.
- The FODL liquidity on other decentralised exchanges justifies proposing an increase.
- This proposal seeks to increase the trading liquidity limit in the pool from 250k BNT to 500k BNT.
The FODL pools with deepest liquidity in Ethereum DEXes are:
The FODL/USDC 0.3% SushiSwap pool with $7,165,280.59 liquidity, and $11,593.93 daily volume .
The FODL/WETH 0.3% SushiSwap pool with $6,056,092.18 liquidity, and $30,522.11 daily volume .
The FODL 0.2% Bancor pool with $1,134,247 liquidity, and $5,797 daily volume .
The extra liquidity would bring the total pool liquidity to at least ~$2.26m, if the space in the pool is filled. If full, the Bancor FODL pool would only have 31.50% of the liquidity in the FODL/USDC Sushiswap pool. Therefore, if it happens, a proposal to increase the trading liquidity limit again should be considered.
FODL pool weekly Volume and Fees are presented in Figures 2 and 3, respectively.
Figure 2 - FODL weekly volume since the end of February.
Figure 3 - FODL weekly fees since the end of February.
The pool would benefit from a larger trading liquidity limit to reduce swap price impact, increase volume/fees and thus improve APY.
Increase trading liquidity in the FODL pool from 250k BNT to 500k BNT.
Keep the trading liquidity in the FODL pool at 250k BNT.