- Proposal to increase Co-investment to 250K BNT.
- Rarible is an established NFT marketplace
Token Address: 0xfca59cd816ab1ead66534d82bc21e7515ce441cf
Project Website: rarible.com
RARI does not have an elastic supply or rebase mechanism. The token contract appears to be using the standard OpenZeppelin libraries.
RARI has a 25,000,000 fixed supply of which 4,079,788 are circulating.
The contracts and addresses with the highest concentration of RARI tokens are held by Proxy Contracts (rank 1,2,6), Sushiswap Pool (rank 8), MXC (rank 9), Uniswap Pool (rank 10), Arb bot (rank 7), Investor/Team (rank 3, 5) and weekly rewards distributor (rank 4).
Rarible is a software allowing digital artists and creators to issue and sell custom crypto assets that represent ownership in their digital work.
Of note, Rarible is both a marketplace for those assets, as well as a distributed network built on Ethereum that enables their trade without a middleman.
The tokens that creators generate on Rarible are known as non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Each NFT is unique, and unlike bitcoins (or other units of money), they are not interchangeable. This property is known as fungibility, which is why tokens on Rarible are called non-fungible. Examples of NFTs found on Rarible’s marketplace include digital artworks, memes and even parcels of virtual land.
Central to the platform is RARI, Rarible’s cryptocurrency. By owning RARI tokens, users can vote on proposals that affect the platform, moderate creators and curate featured artwork.
RARI is the native governance token of Rarible and is designed to reward active platform users – buyers and sellers – with the ability to eventually govern the marketplace.
RARI can be obtained by:
- Create and selling NFT on the marketplace
- Collecting and buying NFTs
- Existing NFT holders prior to July 15, 2020, were potentially eligible to get the intitial Rari airdrop
From a high level, RARI holders are entitled to:
- Submit a proposal about:
- Platform’s trading fees
- New features to be implemented
- Decide on the future development of the protocol.
- Vote on proposals
- Moderate creators on Rarible
- Curate featured artworks
There are 25 million RARI tokens created in total:
- 30% will be reserved for the company, investors, and the founding team.
- 10% of the initial RARI distribution is reserved for NFT holders regardless of platform, a long time NFT holders should check to see if they have any claimable RARI.
- The remaining RARI supply (60%) will be distributed via “marketplace liquidity mining” – airdrops to individuals who buy and sell NFTs on the Rarible marketplace – over the next four years (75,000 distributed weekly).
The Rarible team operates an official Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Medium account. The repositories for their code is hosted on GitHub. There is a governance Forum, Telegram, and Discord that’s also available to their community.
The Rarible team is non anonymous and their founders have public profiles:
- RARI price at the time of writing is $10.10
- All-time high: $46.70 (Mar 29, 2021)
- All-time low: $0.26 (Jul 22, 2020)
- Price 90 days ago: $23.36
- 4,083,893 tokens in circulation
- 25,000,000 maximum supply.
- The current market capitalization is $41,286,129
- Token Fully Diluted market Capitalization is around $252,737,564
- The RARI token is available on Kraken, HitBTC, AEX
- The highest 24-hour spot volume on CEX is on AEX around $1M and on DEX $420K on Uniswap.