Proposal: Increase Co-investment Limit to 1M BNT on REQ (Request Network) Pool

This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on 2021-11-14T12:00:00Z . Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.

TLDR

• This proposal seeks to increase the Co-investment limit to 1M $BNT for the $REQ pool.

• A larger $REQ pool will attract more trades from aggregators and professional market makers to Bancor which ultimately leads to more fees for our platform.

• A larger co-investment limit on the pool will let LPs provide single-sided liquidity and will lead to an increase in pool depth

• More liquidity in the REQ-BNT pool should lead to larger volume from DEX aggregators and professional market makers sent in our direction

• More volume for Bancor leads to more fees for our platform and $BNT holders

Motivation

If we want to attract more REQ LPs to Bancor, we need to open up space in the pool so that they can provide single-sided liquidity. This would allow us to grow the liquidity in the pool and attract larger trades towards our platform which ultimately results in higher fees for Bancor.

Currently, the Bancor pool has no space available and LPs can’t provide single-sided liquidity. I am proposing a 1M Co-investment limit for the $REQ pool which should open up roughly $3M in additional single-sided liquidity (assuming BNT price at $4.00).

Vote for to increase co-investment limit to 1M
Vote against to make no change

3 Likes

Thanks, has my support and we should strive to make the Bancor pool as deep if not deeper than what’s available on Uniswap V2:

I think this should get us there (assuming interest from REQ LPs). :handshake:

2 Likes