Proposal: Grow trading liquidity on $MONA v3 pool to its max (~$286K) via external trigger

This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on 2022-07-31T15:00:00Z. Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.

Adding this proposal here per discussions with @primalglenn.

TL;DR

• A recent proposal passed that let us grow the trading liquidity on pools via an external trigger.
  • This proposal is seeking to grow the trading liquidity on the $MONA pool to its max (~$286k)

The Bancor DAO recently approved a proposal:

That would allow us to grow the TKN trading liquidity on pools via an external trigger. Feedback from the community suggested that information be provided about which specific pools are going to be grown and by how much trading liquidity. This proposal is seeking to grow the trading liquidity on the $MONA pool to its max which is ~$286K ($143K $MONA + $143K $BNT) as of this time of writing 7/26/2022.

The $MONA liquidity paired with $BNT in the V3 pool at the moment is 29.07 $MONA tokens. There are currently 151.66 $MONA tokens available for trading in the master vault. As the sole LP (who owns the entire liquidity) and is also aware of the risks of providing liquidity in Bancor 3 (deficit and surpluses), I am requesting to grow this pool to its maximum size.

This means that the current TKN trading liquidity will be grown in the following manner:

Note the growth of TKN trading liquidity is based on what is currently on the bonding curve and it is always doubled from its previous value.

For: Approve growing trading liquidity on the $MONA pool to its max
Against: Do not grow trading liquidity on the $MONA pool

5 Likes

Looks good to me. Thanks for putting this up :+1:.

1 Like

I fully support this

1 Like

You have my support :100:

2 Likes