Proposal: Extend LM rewards on 0Chain (ZCN/BNT)

I am not sure how much ZCN rewards they are willing to incentivize the BNT-ZCN pool with (I don’t think that has been made clear) so it is hard for the DAO to judge how much rewards the pool will receive and for how long.

On the wallet side, as far as I can tell it is already out and available for download:

https://0chain.net/0Wallet.html

but there is no guidance as to timelines for when swaps will be integrated (I am assuming that’s dev work on the 0Chain side). I think the DAO has acted in good faith by providing a 12 week campaign to this token pair and I think it is fair for us to wait on another round of LM until swaps integration are in place which could potentially boost the volume in this pool (my opinion, others can vote at their sole discretion).

Note that using coingecko historical data for ZCN, the average volume the past 90 days has been $159,295.15 across all listed markets (including us). Assuming we capture all of that (we already capture a large majority since we have the most liquidity), then that’s roughly $320 in fees daily which is very minimal.

1 Like