This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on 2022-01-02T00:00:00Z. Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.
POAP — short for Proof of Attendance Protocol — are digital badges given to users as a way to prove their attendance at events. In this case, the events are the proposal votes.
This proposal aims to activate the snapshot plugin POAP-module and for POAPs to start being issued to voters on every future proposal on Snapshot.
- Increase governance participation with minimal cost and effort by using POAP NFTs.
- Increase community engagement.
- Analyse voter participation.
- User votes on the proposal.
- The plugin detects the vote and displays the “Claim POAP” button.
- User clicks “Claim POAP”. Then, the custom POAP is automatically sent to the voter’s wallet.
- Bancor Improvement Proposals.
- Trading Liquidity Changes.
- Liquidity Mining Changes.
- Fee Changes.
- Others - special events such as v3 launch, Temperature Checks, etc.
- Help promote governance participation through incentivization (vote and receive an exclusive POAP).
- Help prove an individual’s commitment and engagement to Bancor’s future.
- Fees are negligible as POAP uses the xDAI network.
- Available metrics to show voter participation for each proposal.
- Optional: reward community participation through the POAP prize raffle system (https://poap.fun/).