Draft Proposal: Migration of staked BNT without vBNT 🔥

Yes, I like the thread on the suggestion to allow claiming a custom amount:

which had one of the developers chime in and explain why claiming was design in a such way to encourage claiming the full amount. I don’t necessarily think that is a proposal that should go up for a vote for the DAO to decide since a good case has been made already by one of the developers for claiming the full amount. Ideally, I don’t think the DAO should be guiding implementation details as you suggested and that should be left to the developers.

Perhaps this is a problem with the medium (discourse?) which is not well suited for feature requests. After submitting a feature request for snapshot (https://features.snapshot.org/feature-requests) using their feature request platform, I think that type of system lends itself better for these types of suggestions. Essentially the community can submit ideas about the product and those that are popular get upvoted by members so that the developers can prioritize on features that we are asking for. Either that or we create a section on discourse for feature requests (might be worth doing).

1 Like