Consolidating recent proposals by @alphavalion

There are 195 countries and governments that could all have different opinions on Crypto. There is no HQ or BancorDAO company besides over 4400 holders that can participate in the DAO if they wish and opened for anyone else that buys BNT. I don’t think anyone has a complete picture of who these vBNT holders are.

The D in DAO stand for decentralized and our only concern should be that we are acting in a decentralized manner when it comes to decision making. This DAO should not be paralyzed with its decision process because some future man in the sky might decide exactly what?

Option 3 is the 1 dollar today in the 1 dollar today or 10 dollars tomorrow question. Bootstrapping Carbon is important and selling everything for BNT at ONCE will be a short lived event that will not help with Carbon adoption.

There should be NO doubts that any and all surplus will eventually be used for BNT burn by buying it from the market.

In the future once Carbon is sufficiently bootstrapped, the DAO can decide to sell all of it for BNT. I see the LSD strategy as hands off once it is created with little or no maintenance.

Upside of LSD strategy and also why I think it is superior to option 3 and stablecoin option

1. ETH upside since ETH is :bat::loud_sound:
  2. 20 basis points in fee generation for Carbon vortex
  3. minimum 5% in yield from Ethereum emissions
  4. great for marketing as LSDs are being used by everyone and anyone. This will attract other DAOs, degens, LPs, traders to Carbon with similar strategies
  5. Lido and other liquid staking protocols to take notice. Tradfi will come to DeFi looking for yield and LSDs will see large capital influx. Carbon to be at the forefront of protocols where you can use LSDs.

It is clear to me and other Bancorians that this is the best option for the future of Carbon

Not a US dollar backed stablecoin

2 Likes