Proposal: Whitelist RAILGUN (RAIL) with 75k Co-Investment

Is Railgun like it’s own blockchain?

1 Like

How would Railgun be an ideal partner? Bancor is a lending platform and RAILGUN to my estimation involves privacy?..

1 Like

Wow! I didn’t know Vitalik said this!?

2 Likes

I know crazy but he did! It was probably a couple of months ago when he was doing his Q&A on twitter and someone asked him what was going to be the next big thing in privacy for blockchain. He must really believe in ZKPs.

2 Likes

Bancor is a DEX/AMM, no lending involved. Essentially RAILGUN could create a “Rail” to Bancor that allows users to trade/provide liquidity with complete privacy.

7 Likes

I really can’t support this listing, 25% of the tokens were allocated to a fraudulent organization, created only 7 months ago and managed by a fake director. Railgun is not private and never will be, just false promises and worthless airdrops for the deluded stakers. Promoting such a scam is a disgrace for this community.

2 Likes
1 Like

You’ve been with railgun since day 1… why would you write a comment 2 days ago that acts as if you never knew what its supposed features are? This honestly looks even more like a scam.

This literally states all the evidence needed to show that this project is fraudulent and that they’ve allocated funds to an entity that has a storied history of being very suspect.

I cannot support this listing on the basis of clear and UNREFUTED evidence.

2 Likes

Privacy technology? Please show a private transaction, you cannot. And your multi-chain airdrop DAO tokens do not count as privacy when you trade them via a Telegram OTC bot. Just Saying.

2 Likes

A tool for what, worthless airdrops? scam locked stakers? railgun privacy app doesn’t work, is not private and never will be, VCs like you don’t care about real privacy projects, you only want to pump your bags and dump on retail investors.

1 Like

I’m sure the RAILGUN team are happy to show a private transaction when the protocol goes live, so obviously at this time there’s no way to fulfill your wish of showing private tx’s, also, what exactly does a multi-chain capability and having a separate token per chain have to do with compromising privacy?

1 Like

Fortunately the project doesn’t care about who isn’t interested in the project. If you don’t believe it’s private, simply don’t use it. If you don’t believe it’s legitimate, simply don’t back it. Appreciate the input though, forums are for these discussions

P.s. not sure what VC’s you’re referring too, haha :joy:

2 Likes

Besides governance, what other purpose does the rail token serve? Will it allow you to share any profits generated by the platform?

Is there any chance we can get someone from the RAILGUN team on our community call this Sunday?

1 Like

Revenue share indeed, will charge a 0.25% fee per tx and this will accrue to the treasury, governance can then vote to distribute this to stakers but the RAILGUN treasury will accrue value from the platform usage and the community highly favors distributing this to stakers.

Can likely get the team to be on the Community Call Sunday!

1 Like

This is beyond funny. Again, Railgun needs to refute the astounding evidence that this project is a long term pump and dump run by a group of individuals who have consistently since day 1 front run investors and pumped their own price. An organization such as yours has more to lose than just money on this scam.

2 Likes

Im sure it will continue to be delayed and more promises fettered out. And again, IF railgun is as legitimate as they claim, then the project head Emmanuel & his team should be disproving the evidence provided and addressing it.

Instead they’ve banned anyone who asks questions in their multiple group chats and continue to let the koolaid faith flow everforth. I was one of those people who had noticed some things and simply had questions… Saw the behaviour of you admins and project head to ignore or immediately delete any questions asked that didn’t support your “church”.

Church is a fitting name… blindly faithful to an entity of which you cannot see, hear or ever hold accountable.

2 Likes

Gee, I wonder.

One particular VC is here now… lets see…

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/singh-capital-partners

Or is it just coincidence?

shocked face

2 Likes

Bro come on.

Railgun is…

Not private (No actual proof)
Not technically feasible (Costs $500 plus for half the tx, so $1000 total)
Has scammy vibes (The founder uses a fake pic)
And just airdrops forever to keep the sham going

Deliver some proof of actual privacy then say you are private.

“Fortunately the project doesn’t care about who isn’t interested in the project.”

This simply isn’t true. You can’t say that and try and rope in everybody you can like you’re doing here. Pick a lane and stick to it.

“If you don’t believe it’s private, simply don’t use it.”

No one uses it. It costs $1000+ in gas fees to use and it’s not private.

“If you don’t believe it’s legitimate, simply don’t back it.”

It’s borderline scammy. There have been zero refutations to the points delivered and any point deemed a criticism is outright banned in the telegram.

A DAO that bans open discussion?

You tell me what you think.

“Appreciate the input though, forums are for these discussions”

You don’t. You just want to get this through to keep promoting it. It’s a ponzi at best.

“P.s. not sure what VC’s you’re referring too, haha”

Look on the Etherscan, you’ll see various .eth VCs that got roped in.

There’s so much dishonesty in your post, it’s hard to fathom you don’t have a vested interest here.

1 Like