This proposal is expected to appear on Snapshot for voting on 2021-08-22T12:00:00Z. Make sure to stake your vBNT for voting before this date and time to participate in the DAO decision.
- Proposal to whitelist DEXE
- Proposed co-investment is 200,000 BNT
- There are no apparent security concerns that would prohibit whitelist status
- There is no reason to doubt the legitimacy of the DeXe Network project
- DeXe Network will add Bancor as a supported decentralized exchange on the DeXe Investment Platform (Social trading platform), so traders will have an opportunity to trade through Bancor
- The benefit to Bancor is clear
DEXE token address: 0xde4EE8057785A7e8e800Db58F9784845A5C2Cbd6
DEXE does not have an elastic supply or rebase mechanism. The DeXe Network contracts do not have permissions that grant administrators unrestricted mint/burn capabilities. The DEXE token supply is fixed at 96,504,599, of which 3,384,373 are in current circulation. The contracts and addresses with the highest concentration of DEXE tokens are predominantly, DeXe token contract wallet, two of the Binance wallets, and earlier investors wallets. The team wallets and vesting contracts are discussed here
Dexe.Network is a decentralized social trading ecosystem that operates via autonomous smart contracts and includes tools for virtual currency allocation and automatic rebalancing. It eliminates the risks of transferring digital wallet details such as private keys and API or any virtual currency data to a third party. Most importantly, the DeXe Network connects successful traders and followers in a transparent, verifiable way for the benefit of both groups
DeXe Network’s native token, DEXE (ERC20), is required to access the Dexe Network Investment platform. The platform will work based on the principles of a DAO and so all the key decisions will be made by DEXE token holders. All token holders will be able to participate in the voting on the following:
- The time-frame and adjustment of the percentage of tokens burned
- The quantity of rewards received for farming (increase or decrease the % of accrual)
- Burning tokens and gathering awards for farming
- Systems for insuring user funds by putting tokens on DEX
- Insuring funds on the platform. Ability to get up to 100% of your starting deposit compensated in case of a losing trade
DeXe Network is active on Medium, Telegram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Discord.
Various interesting activities are constantly being held in cooperation with renowned projects like Binance (for example) that certainly benefit all the sides.
Also, DeXe Network preparing the AirDrop program based on the projects 111PG defends (one of our ecosystem products).
DeXe Network has been audited by Hacken in September 2020:
- Chainlink’s price at the time of writing is $11.08
- All-time high: $36.57 (14th March 2021)
- All-time low: $0.6828 (14th November 2020)
- Price 90 days ago: $15.08
- 3,384,373 tokens in circulation
- 96,504,599 maximum supply
- The current market capitalization is $37,838,955.
- The DEXE token is available on such exchanges as Binance, Gate, Uniswap, PancakeSwap, MXC, Bitcoin.com, WazirX, and others
- The 24-hour volumes range from $211,950 (PancakeSwap) to $4,094,185 (Binance)
Benefits for Bancor:
DeXe Network will add Bancor as a supported decentralized exchange on the DeXe Investment Platform (Social trading platform), so traders will have an opportunity to trade through Bancor. Future collaboration could include a number of cross-promotional opportunities, exposing Bancor to DeXe’s active community of traders. Our community is always appreciative of partners
11 random voters will get exclusive DeXe Network merchandise. All voters have equal chances regardless of which direction they vote