(DEPRECATED) Proposal to Whitelist ZCN/BNT With 250K BNT Co-Investment Limit

Long termed community members are excited and ready for the opportunity provided by Bancor. The protection incentives offer long term appeals as risk is lowered from onset. Proper incentives offer stability and longevity of pools, LPs, and the protocols, all as one. I stand w this proposal and urge Bancor to keep its commitment to fundamentally, and technically strong platforms and communities.

10 Likes

Would love to see 0chain listed here. Awesome project with unlimited upside. Tackling enterprise data storage issues with an unique solution unmatched within the crypto space

10 Likes

Whitelisting ZCN would be an alpha move.

1. The role of decentralized networks in a data-abundant, hyperconnected world

2. Be like Wayne Gretzky :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I think the would be an amazing tie-up for both parties.

0Chain would be able provide a storage layer and become a routing layer between blockchains, seamlessly moving liquidity between the various blockchains through to Bancor.

Bancor could provide a much needed liquidity solution to the ZCN community as many have become disillusioned with UNI and LP’a have slowly minimised their exposure from a peak over $4m to its current level because of IL.

Bancor / 0Chain would be an amazing collaboration …

11 Likes

Whitelisting $ZCN would be a Killer move. Leader in storage with groundbreaking tech. No brained IMO

10 Likes

michael-scott

7 Likes

This would be an incredible partnership!

I pulled my 500k ZCN out of UNI’s LP due to the IL. They have one hell of a project but the UNI solution wasn’t worth the risk of my precious tokens.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE whitelist this coin, there will be a deluge of community members looking to jump on the Bancor train with large bags.

9 Likes

ZCN, Great project. Following since years. Great team, great leadership. And amazing usecase to disrupt a 1T$ industry.

7 Likes

I am all in on this proposal!

7 Likes

Whitelist this bad-ass coin. Long term holders here ready to get away from uniswap liq. BS. We believe in both projects and believe they can both benefit one another. This would be a fantastic partnership of 2 world class organizations

7 Likes

alright well it certainly seems like the entire community came out to play haha. i would be okay with this, 250k bnt isn’t being greedy like other low caps. however i do believe that other community members will say that the origin pools would be a better fit and that will probably make it hard for the vote to pass the necessary quorum.

7 Likes

This project will become necessary for large scale crypto and decentralised network adoption into out daily lives. Time will prove me right. One of the most exciting projects out there. We’re just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up now.

6 Likes

strongly support this.

6 Likes

Would love to see 0chain on Bancor.

6 Likes

I think 0chain is a pretty good fit for Bancor. I have spent a bunch of time getting acquainted with their community while this proposal was being prepared. Many of these guys are BNT bulls, and I can see a lot of alignment here. From my view, the orgin pools are mostly intended for risk-on assets; stuff that might rug or collapse. 0chain is a secure token, and an excellent project. I think the 250k BNT co-investment is acceptable, and whitelist status is well-deserved.

We could maybe move a little on the co-investment. As with Unibright, would you feel a little better if we dropped it to 200K and then raised it later if the pool performs well?

8 Likes

yea im actually totally fine with 250k since i like the project. i was just mentioning that i know we might loose on quorum because there seems to be a focus by some whales on defi large caps and they are more reluctant to approve mid to low caps. it might also prove to be easier to first whitelist a project and then propose the co-investment for voting purposes

PS ive also noticed that it’s easier to block a proposal by simply refusing to vote to lower quorum than to vote against.

7 Likes

It’s possible. I think we should spend some time on the TG channels to see what sentiment is like. 250K is pretty tame; I would be surprised if anyone gets upset about it.

8 Likes

Love it. Strongly agree with this proposal!

6 Likes

My 2 biggest bags are ZCN and BNT…let’s get these 2 to the alter ASAP

5 Likes

0chain is an important protocol that has the ability to shape the future of data storage. I am a huge believer in it’s potential. They have an active community that continues to push the project forward. As we near ZCN main net after 3yrs of development we have seen the community expand exponentially. ZCN will soon be the standard for token backed decentralized storage. I agree with this proposal and believe that BNT and ZCN would be a great marriage.

3 Likes