Proposal to Whitelist Rook KeeperDao

100% in support of this proposal. Rook is a blue chip in the making.

I’ve already confirmed that Rook whales are willing to pile into this pool (I’m one of them… friends are too).

Because Rook has no native staking abilities yet, there will be a high sub rate to this pool, and because rook’s mining mechanism, “the hiding game”, creating daily opportunities to arb rook at market… there will be no shortage of volume.

The uniswap pool for Rook only has 12k rook or so worth of liquidity and generates 20k+ usd of fees daily. It will be an easy task to monopolize Rook liquidity on Bancor and have Rook/Bnt become a priority route for aggregators.

I would imagine this becomes one of the highest APR pools on Bancor, if passed.

• CM
18 Likes

100% agree this would huge. Rook has tons of potential and rook whales would pool. Do it!

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with Messiah!

1 Like

I support $rook’s inclusion and an incentive provision allocation.

1 Like

Yes, I support, Would love to see Rook continue to grow and evolve

1 Like

Not to mention that is backed by 3AC and most recently by Alameda Research.

Im in.

Win/win situation for both projects.

1 Like

As a rook holder, this is super exciting. Would love to put them to good use here

1 Like

Rook is a special project for a special group of people - chess players. With the growing popularity of lichess and 1 min matches, the amount of rooks being minted is mind-boggling!

I think this proposal would be a pretty big brained move.

been holding a decent rook position for a while and would love to provide liquidity with it in bnt pools. count me in! :smiley:

1 Like

100% Support whitelisting ROOK

1 Like

This would be very useful and would be a first mover. Lots of potential here.

1 Like

I enjoy Bancor for my SNX and Ren. I’ll certainly be putting my rook here if this passes.

1 Like

Lets do this! 100% in!

Similar to what’s been stated this is a solid project with solid team backed by solid institutions. I would be extremely interested in staking my rook with this proposal. I’m really excited on the potential this would have for both rook and bancor holders

Support this 100%

Rook is leading with cutting edge tech and is backed by a solid team.

ROOK is one of the most exciting emerging projects in the space. This proposal would be mutually benificial for ROOK and BNT.

100% in support of this and will gladly put my rook into this pool (I’d consider myself a rook mini-whale). As messi mentioned, there is no native staking – LOTS of holders will follow suit and put in pool.

KeeperDAO’s logo is a chess Rook, and whitelisting Rook inside Bancor would be the smartest play on the chess game that is being played between automated market makers. Here’s why.

1. KeeperDAO has a “liquidity mining”/“hiding game” right now, where users submit limit trades to be fulfilled by robots. Traders can now trade gas-free, they earn some Rook, and bots earn Rook.
  2. Most if not all the volume routed from KeeperDAO is happening on Uniswap.
  3. An active pair on KeeperDAO is WETH/ROOK

Right. Now the game changer: Bancor whitelists Rook, and nearly all the liquidity on uniswap’s pool WETH/ROOK migrates to Bancor.

This means that Bancor will have better pricing for people looking to trade ROOK through KeeperDAO.

Remember the liquidity mining / hiding game is a competition. Bots are fighting to fill trades. So suddenly there is a huge incentive to integrate Bancor to fulfil trades and make money!

If you run a bot and you integrate Bancor, you are not going to stop with one pair (WETH/ROOK), you will support all pairs.

Conclusion: by incentivising ROOK liquidity, Bancor incentivises KeeperDAO’s bots to support Bancor, which will drive more volume to Bancor, and will help Bancor take volume-market share away from Uniswap.

I think this is a no brainer and is much more valuable than many other whitelisted assets in the past.

4 Likes

KeeperDao is a great project with massive potential. It solves the problem of Ethereum’s gas wars. I foresee its integration in all projects in Ethereum’s ecosystem.

KeeperDao is a great project with massive potential. It solves the problem of Ethereum’s gas wars. I foresee its integration in all projects in Ethereum’s ecosystem.
I support this proposal.